Ordered her cake....

KX

Reaction score
Had the appointment with the Cake Shop at 1, and we've ordered Rebecca's cake. 2 tiered Princess Castle.

The cost? Well.........£95 :shock: I nearly choked.

The woman is shit hot tho, one of the best around :wink:

https://www.lorraine-icingonthecake.co.uk/index.htm

ive heard about her cakes im sure she was the one who done my aunts wedding cake they live in edinburgh but im more than sure it was her who done it, and it was so yummy hun and well worth the £450 they paid for it wich i thought was a bit cheap for a wedding cake, but ive never been married and never had to buy one so wouldnt know :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wedding cake was 3 tier and cost about £50 from M&S, I had a relative (who is a baker) decorate it for me for free :lol:

I bet it will be gorgeous :D I feel like such a skin flint for getting Ella one from Sainsburys :oops:

No Kina not at all. I usually buy cakes out of Costco for £10! I just feel like I have to prove something to Dale's parents (they constantly rub in our faces how well Dale's brother is doing etc) and I just want them to see we are doing well and our madam has everything she needs.

I know its wrong :oops: , but I can't help it. They annoy me soo much :twisted:

we always get one from asda :oops: :lol: nothing special although adele had a groovy chick one last year :lol:

KX said:
No Kina not at all. I usually buy cakes out of Costco for £10! I just feel like I have to prove something to Dale's parents (they constantly rub in our faces how well Dale's brother is doing etc) and I just want them to see we are doing well and our madam has everything she needs.

I know its wrong :oops: , but I can't help it. They annoy me soo much :twisted:

I'd be the same :lol:

wow, they look ace. You have to post lots of pics of it :D

i always get the tesco mudslice cake mmmmmmm *drools*

her cakes look fab hun loadsa piccies mind!!!

I will need counselling, coz at that price I really do grudge cutting it! :rofl:

let me see it when it comes!

my wedding cake is costing me £100 a friend is making it and the birthday cake is normally whatever is on offer in asda! :lol:

wow it will be lovely want me to post my address so you can post me some :p

Dior had a telletuby one i thought £25 for that was expensive :oops:

Yep Dionne pm me ur addy and I will send u some lol, thats if I cut it! But I thought u were all coming to her party? :lol:

Bet it'll be lovely. The cakes on that site all look brill.
We did the same as Kina got a 3 tier out of m&s :oops: i even decorated it myself :lol:
x

Yvonne said:
let me see it when it comes!

my wedding cake is costing me £100 a friend is making it and the birthday cake is normally whatever is on offer in asda! :lol:

It comes on the 2nd feb the day b4 her bday, the woman is delivering it, coz known my lucky Dale or I would drop it! :oops:

Oi send me some too !!!! :lol:

Wow thats gonna be so hard to cut, you'll want to keep it forever !!! Make sure you post some pics, the site looks lovely so im sure the cake will look totally amazing ! :D

WOW lovely cakes on that site but :shock: £95!! :shock: crikey!!

I was even tighter than any of you, I bought 3 of those £1 small rectangle cakes from Asda and stuck them together and decorated it myself!! :oops: Saying that though, with the decorations/candles etc, it cost around £10!! :D

This is it:

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/1379kim/25dec5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"