Ordered my Angelsounds doppler!

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I'm so excited! They are just getting ready to dispatch now so hopefully I'll have it maybe tomorrow or Saturday! :happydance:

I got this one - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002YHQ524/ref=oss_product

For those who have it, did you find it easier to find the heartbeat laying down or standing up?

I hope this works for you! I have heard mixed reviews. It is not really a doppler, just a sound amplifier so they often dont work til after 20 weeks. I bought a similar one on a whim and after reading reviews I put it right back in the box! Anyhow they work best laying down with a full bladder to lift the uterus out of the pelvic cavity. Your heartbeat should be 60-100, babies will be 140-170. Good luck!

I have this one and have only managed to find babys hb once - yesterday briefly and then it disapeered again.
Don't stress if you can't find it - some people can and some can't depending on postioning of baby x

I love my angelsounds,been hearing bubba since 9+4 (I'm a size 20) I couldn't live without my angelsounds xxx

I loved it with my ds, i lent it to a friend so just waiting for her to get off holiday and send it me! I agree you can hear it and find it much later on like after 20 weeks for obvious reasons they arent proffessional or the best ones you can get but my dh loved being able to hear movements and the heart beat and i think it helped him bond with baby before the birth and also realise that there was actually a baby on his way lol

so dont expect what you can hear from your midwife dopplers but it is good enough for the price xkx

I'm so excited! They are just getting ready to dispatch now so hopefully I'll have it maybe tomorrow or Saturday! :happydance:

I got this one - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002YHQ524/ref=oss_product

For those who have it, did you find it easier to find the heartbeat laying down or standing up?

Angel Sounds Doppler!! I heard my baby's heartbeat today at 11w+3!!!! :-D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies,

I made a purchase of the Angle Sounds doppler a couple days back. It set me back 20 quid, but I think that this is the best purchase that I have made in a LONG TIME.

I missed the package this morning, the card said that it had attempted delivery at 9am and I was out. I ran to the local depot and this really nice postman was able to find it for me........

Eventhough it clearly states that you will not be able to hear the heart until 14-16 weeks, out of anxiety, I thought i would give it a try.

Mind you, my bladder was full and I laydown on the bed. Applied the gel to the doppler and slowly moved it around on the right handside of my lower abdomen.....

I could hear bubbles and squealching of what I had for breakfast lol!:cry:

On the right handside about 1/3 below my navel..there was a heartbeat...!!!:happydance:

I thought I imagined it so i truned the sound up!!! Absolutely amazing, I just could not believe it! I shouted to my aupair who was in thge house and she also came and listened.

I am at work at the moment but cannot stop smiling.

I will be checking it again this evening so that I can get my OH and children to listen :)
:happydance:

Hehe, that's really awesome. I hope I find the heartbeat! Thanks for the tips ladies :) x

MILF2011 - We have a couple in common. This is my 3rd bump, same as you and we are due the same :)

Dont mean to be a stickler... but i hate these things!!

All i say is use only for entertainment NOT reassurance! I am midwife and so not really recommend them.. reason being its common for the untrained ear to hear what they think is a heartbeat and think all is ok. Like wise hearing a HB does not always mean it is a healthy one.
It should be between 110-160bpm yet there are many different aspects to listen out for to ensure your baby is happy!

So enjoy but please always seek professsional advice if you are worried about your
baby's movements/wellbeing.

sorry to be negative on that one, these things worry me!
x

Not to sound rude but what heart rate are u getting those of u who have gotten it early?

Not to sound rude but what heart rate are u getting those of u who have gotten it early?

i think i heard mine yesterday on my angel sounds. i havent been able to count the rate with out getting lost but its here if you want to listen https://soundcloud.com/magicbubble/audio-recording-on-thursday-night-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->