• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Organic Food For Dieting

Well it wont make a direct difference, in an obvious way.
But in saying that, it will have less chemical addatives normally, which is always a bonus as it helps detoxify the body and aid digestion. as the body does struggle to process a lot of the crap we put in it. But also you normally find things like meat are better cuts whn buying organic, therefore less fatty. So it can make a subtle difference but nothing huge. Its more something that is better for your overall well being and also better for the environment and animal wellfare. Anyone who watched Hugh fernley Wittingstall program the other week with the factory farmed chicken vs Organic chicken will know what I mean. I must admit that I wont touch normal chicken now, and only buy organic or free range chicken.

Not sure I fancy watching that program :|

For some reason I wondered if the pasta sheets were available in the healthier option on the organic shelf :lol:

Wobbles said:
Not sure I fancy watching that program :|

For some reason I wondered if the pasta sheets were available in the healthier option on the organic shelf :lol:

i perfer organic :D

they may we do your pasta sheets organically, but this wont aid your diet, as it will just mean the flour is organically grown without pesticides and the eggs are free range, it will still be the same ingredients though. Def worth checking out a health food shop though they should do wholewheat pasta sheets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"