• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Orgasm and bump!! Might be tmi, sorry!

ShadowRat

Reaction score
Ok... :blush:

So I've been wanting to ask about this in here for a while now, but I guess I never had the courage!

Basically, I was wondering whether anyone else noticed a change in the feel/shape of their bump after an orgasm? I mean, I am fairly regular in my "O"s I guess you'd say, but whenever I have one these days, afterwards I notice that my bump goes all hard and tensed up, and then gradually eases back to a normal "soft" bump over the next couple of minutes...

Has anyone else had this? Does anyone know why it happens? I'm just curious as to what goes on in there when I'm... 'busy'... out here! :rofl: :blush:

Thanks ladies!

Shadow xx

haha yep I had a thread on exactly this.. happens to me too.. dunno why. Its weird aint it!

Oh really?!? Wow, I missed that one, sorry!! LOL I am so relieved! I wonder what it is and why hehehe it's so funny! Might have to google it... Hope nothing too bizarre comes out at me :rofl:

Thanks Tsia, good to know I'm not alone! I'll search for your thread now too...

x

Hmmmmm fascinating! So I guess it's Branston Hick, eh? :rofl: I had no idea thats what it was, though: I'm totally intrigued! Does everyone get them with "O" ? I'm reading that you can get them at any time, but that's the only time I've ever had them I think!

When you orgasm your womb contracts, it's part of what makes the nice feelings. Normally you don't notice, but when you're pregnant your womb is bigger so you can feel the contractions.

yup its normal.. pretty cool too coz you can feel bubs position better xx

yups me too, altho i get them quite often... BH not O :rofl:
Nothin to worry about, jus good to kno ur uterus is in good workin order :D

Do you have an anterior placenta (at the front?) like me?

My midwife told me that any braxton hicks or orgasms :blush: would make my tummy go extra hard because of the location of my placenta, as the hormones etc which are released into your blood stream after an O make your placenta contract a bit too (as well as your uterus). Weird.

Told me it was nothing to worry about though.

Yep, bump goes so hard. Find it difficult to get back up till it relaxes. It gets worse towards the end, i remember being able to see which side my daughter was layed has my bump went a odd shape.

Do you have an anterior placenta (at the front?) like me?

My midwife told me that any braxton hicks or orgasms :blush: would make my tummy go extra hard because of the location of my placenta, as the hormones etc which are released into your blood stream after an O make your placenta contract a bit too (as well as your uterus). Weird.

Told me it was nothing to worry about though.

Well all I was told about my placenta at last scan was that it was "Up and out of the way, just what we like to see" So I'm not sure if it is anterior or posterior!!

So interesting to hear that pretty much everyone gets this, isn't it funny the little things we would never be told about in pregnancy until we experienced them for ourselves? Hehehe...

Hmm, doesn't tell you much, just that it's not low, which makes things a little more difficult.

Yep its totally normal hun, when we orgasm our womb contracts, thats why they say try making love near your due date to bring on labour but this only works if the baby is ready to come so don't panic. hope this helps, take care :hugs: xx

yep I get this too - feels really odd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"