Orgasmic Labor!?

NikoleRae

Reaction score
Since ive been bedridden I have found some crazy stuff online- But this one really tops it! Orgasm during labor!? What!? lol Ive never been in labor but.. um.. I couldn't imagine having an o during childbirth- Have any of you experienced or heard this???

I have heard of it, though I've never given birth either lol. I mean if you think about it in the fact that it would be LOTS of pressure against your G-spot, so I can see how that could cause an orgasm. But then again you can also crap yourself...so I'll choose the orgasm please haha.

lmbo! I would love to experience an orgasmic childbirth, It would really take your mind off the pain- I suppose you would have to go all natural, no epiderul.. but how would you keep your mind off the pain and be comfortable enough? What about your mom being in the labor room?? lol

It's true and it's not uncommon. It's about how you translate sensations. At the end of the day pleasure and pain are very closely linked.....there's a thread on this board a bit lower down :)

oh is there? lol I meant to post this in the 2nd tri section- sorry!! I hope I didn't steal anyones thread!!! oops!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->