Origami and Papercrafts

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
Hey, is anyone into Origami on here at all?

I've been making 'lucky stars' for my wedding favours/christmas presents depending on how many I make, lol!!! Also looking at making paper rose bouquets!!!

Just wondering if anyone else shares in this relaxing and (mostly) satisfying hobby? :D

xxx

I like doing origami,

I'm shit at lucky stars though :( Do you have any tricks?
That is a nice idea to have them around at your wedding.. like on the tables and such.. if I could practice and get good at them I'd love to do this too!

My favourite thing to fold is a water lily. Or miniature gift boxes!

Cool!

I'm going to try and post a video on Youtube on how to make these stars, because I sucked to begin with and now I'm a lot better...... =/ Gift boxes sound awesome! :)

My ex made like...a double heart that I put in my purse, really wanna learn to make one of those! :D

Hello. I enjoy origami a lot and seem to be quite good at it though I wouldn't call it a hobby. We have a variety of origami animals and stars up on our kitchen cupboards, Byron loves them! I really enjoy it. DH always tries but I think he must have uncoordinated fingers as he can never get the folds neat so it never quite works out! Bless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->