'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Well I hope you keep up that ladys hard work Amy...& scrub those wheels after each use!!! :rofl:

ha ha yeah i dont think so! But it wil be clean just not freak clean x

I'm lucky not going to need too much this time round as have Thomas's stuff, will need some drawers and a wardrobe for nursery and either a cotbed for baby or toddler bed for Thomas haven't decided which yet. Baby monitor as we still use Thomas's and maybe some pink clothes?!(FX)
Thomas has pretty much given up his buggy already so think by Dec it defo won't be worth getting a double.

Hope your feeling perkier again soon 9 :hugs: My emotions are all over the place still, but todays a good day..so far!

I'm stuck with what to do pram wise! I love the bro and sis stroller, but think maybe we wont use it a great deal so maybe just get a sling? 19 months is probably still too young for a buggyboard is it? x

I had Jay in a stroller till he was about 3(only cos of his problems mainly, he is so unsafe near roads)....But I am sure a buggyboard would be ok for her hun, like you say how often would you use a double buggy? x

I think every situation is different some friends have got double buggy's with the same gap as i'll have 2yrs and 3mths but Thomas just wants to walk everywhere already and holds on to my hand well. I will get a sling though just in case we're going to be walking alot.
Thomas is 20mths i think he'd be ok on a buggy board, how steady is Daisy on her feet?

xx

Its really quiet isn't it :/. I wonder how Lisa is getting on? xx

I am really upset. seriously .

HOw am I supposed to be excited, when the man in my life, wont stop being a dick.

: (

oh 9 feel for you on this hun! X

me and oh have not Spoke for two days cos he's not happy that I'd like the baby to have my surname as my daughter has it as well. Said he's going out all weekend so will be gettin with someone. No going back if he does. I'd be upset he can do it so easy cos if it was me I'd feel like i was cheating even tho were not together. Sorry for rant girls one of those days x

me and oh have not Spoke for two days cos he's not happy that I'd like the baby to have my surname as my daughter has it as well. Said he's going out all weekend so will be gettin with someone. No going back if he does. I'd be upset he can do it so easy cos if it was me I'd feel like i was cheating even tho were not together. Sorry for rant girls one of those days x

What a nob!. Im in too minds wether to give this baby my surname or my OH. Daniel has my surname & I would like both my children to have the same name as me. We are planning to marry after the baby (we were supposed to marry this September) but I dont fancy looking like a bus in my dress :haha:. Chin up Amy....xxx

oh 9 and Amy sounds like your both going through it, i feel for you. Like you say Amy if he can just go and do that then you can't go back. Big :hugs:

What does your oh think on name then Mam?
My son and new baby will both have oh's surname, even though i'm still waiting for a proposal!

My OH wants the baby to have his name, but also wants Daniel to change his name to his aswell (even though he is not Daniels biological Dad) I don't know where I stand with that though as Daniels bilogical Dad is on his birth certificate x

I am so sorry. that sounds awful. he is being a bit of an douche. :hugs:
hope he comes to his senses soon.

oh 9 and Amy sounds like your both going through it, i feel for you. Like you say Amy if he can just go and do that then you can't go back. Big :hugs:

What does your oh think on name then Mam?
My son and new baby will both have oh's surname, even though i'm still waiting for a proposal!
eh. My children all have different names, but that is how it is bc none of them are his biologically. except the one in my belly. LOL

Mam- you could change Daniel's but his father would have to agree :)

Daniel has my surname, but Daniels biological father hasn't seen or bothered with us for about 6 years now. I have no idea where he is either & even if I did I very much doubt he would agree to a name change :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->