'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

just want my kids and me to all be the same but he doesnt understand i hate him for some of the stuff he's said to me x

I can understand. :hugs:

my first child doesnt have my last name, bc her bio dad, (not my husband) wont give up the name. and my 3rd now, wont have my name either. : (

*hugs*

just dont want to give the baby his name then regret it cos like you say men generally wont let you change it. Why is life never simple! Just want me and my kids to be happy. Got one more thing to move out of my spare room then i can start sorting it and paint it when i know the sex. Gettin maisy a new bed so the baby can have her cot bed so just need bedding and draws x

So sorry 9 and Amy that you are having Men issues.....HUGS XXX

Look at these what my mum got for baby...Eeeek I love them :)

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
:hugs: MEN!!! I think you need to do whats right for you or you'll end up regretting it forever :(

Just booked my 4d scan, for 5 weeks today at 27+5 - cant wait :happydance: x

Jaybear - those are so cute - wish Daisy would keep shoes on but she never would :lol: x

Aww there so cute! I Cant wait til i know the sex so i can buy stuff!

Exciting Hayley, bet you can't wait! Sooo cute Claire, love em! x

11th June 3pm hun its my mams birthday so guess No better time to tell her x

Oooo yay for all these scans :) how exciting!!!

Me too :) Hope you get a good nub shot hun so we can get guessing!!!

I have been doing yet more shopping this afternoon. God I am so bad! lol....x

Was a little worried yesterday cos I hardly felt her move all day but shes been an active madam all day today, just wish this popping would turn into full blown kicks....

Felt like I was getting taps for so long, then over night I started getting rolls. In the night he actually woke me up moving, so high up and even hubby was amazed at the strength of the movements. But as soon as I get up he seems to be breech cause I get the constant movements down near my foof :lol: x

Awww look at thos little uggs!!! :D

Hope everyone has good scans and gets some great pictures. Seems agesss away until mine :(.

Ive been so irritated with my OH, I dunno why just everything he does and says is irritating me today :haha:

Nope, Im sure I will get one soon though. Midwife is coming to my house on Thursday to finish my booking in appointment :D. Im only 7 weeks tomorrow so Its ages away lol x

Think i got mine when i was about 9wks or so, so shouldn't be long before you get a date at least :)

hope its not long for you hun its a nightmare waiting. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"