'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

oh thats crap, I hope you find a nice doc who listens, it makes all the difference doesnt it :hugs:

Amy whats classed as a high bmi? mines 26. I do get lots of backache and hips kill, I had spd with the other 2 and get it on and off now, its agony :( :hugs: x

ha ha i wish mine was the same as yours mines 34 or 36 Cant remember now im at least 4st over weight that was at the start so god knows how much now lol. Im gettin really bad headaches lately to think it mite be stress headaches x

I dont understand bmi's :wacko:

does paracetamol help the headaches? some people are prone to them in pregnancy - did you get them last time? If you are worried I would ask the MW about the headaches as when you get further on it can be an indication of high blood pressure :hugs: x

No they dont even take the edge off its driving me nuts. Gonna see the nurse tomoro cos im not seeing the midwife for a couple of weeks. X

I was supposed to see the MW today but I rang and changed it to next Saturday as I think I ate something dodgy at Flamingoland yesterday and was up all night throwing up! x

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to get my mind round having 2 boys and i am no longer feeling sad, just lucky to hopefully have 2 healthy babies. Me and oh have said we'll keep going till we have a girl, although in all honesty i can see myself being a mother of all boys!

oh girls this headache wont go! Pain killers still not touching it :(

I was supposed to see the MW today but I rang and changed it to next Saturday as I think I ate something dodgy at Flamingoland yesterday and was up all night throwing up! x

Oh no :( hope you're feeling a bit better now. I was about 9 weeks pregnant when the 3 of us were up all night being sick, but we'd all eaten different things so think it was a 24 hour thing, it was just awful so I really feel for you :hugs:

really really tired, but doing well how is everyone else?

Hope the tiredness passes soon for you, I was lucky this time and other than the normal tiredness from a toddler didnt really get it, but I do go bed earlier now :haha:

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to get my mind round having 2 boys and i am no longer feeling sad, just lucky to hopefully have 2 healthy babies. Me and oh have said we'll keep going till we have a girl, although in all honesty i can see myself being a mother of all boys!

:hugs: I wish for you to have a girl, you never know it could still be. There have been a few people on here whos nub shows it 'should' be one sex and its not, its only a theory and nothing definate. But just think if you already know you will go on to have more children, when you get your girl just think how lucky she will be to have 2 or more big brothers, and how lucky will you be to have a big family :cloud9: I remember when we had Alex hubby said he's a boy breeder :haha: we went on to have Daisy next :lol:

oh girls this headache wont go! Pain killers still not touching it :(

Oh no :( maybe give your midwife a ring or ring NHS direct see what they suggest :( When did you last have BP checked? are you worrying about anything? xxx

not since my scan weeks ago. Yeah men troubles but not enough to do this its horrible x

Yeah i know Hayley, just think its easier for me to think boy for now and then maybe have a happy surprise :) I thought that last night. My mum has a twin sister and i was thinking if i had twin girls next time how great it'd be if they had 2 big brothers to look after them.

Hay girls,. sorry not been on much this week, been back home for the week, and have left Jay there, haha! So gotta go pick him up tomorrow night! Good excuse for me to crack on with sorting the crazy amount of baby stuff I have laid about the house!

Amy My back is giving me jip too, but a previous back injury isnt helping tho the weight is def making it worse! I also suffered with headaches till the 14 week mark and still get them so easily now they are horrible...HUGS XX
Rachel, I still have a good feeling about girl hun I really do....And I so hope I am right for you xx
Mam, hope the sickness big has worn off, Ow I used to love Flamingo land as a kid, must take Jay there, not been in years! xx

Shiv/Hayley, How are you girls getting on? xx
9, how are you feelinghun? xx

I have been hunting through my pics and found this of the day before I was induced with Jayden and now I am scared, cos If I am already as big as I am now, What the hell am I gonna look like come 38 weeks...Aaaarrrrrgh (I was 2 stone lighter when pregnant with Jayden too)....

Attachments

• 37wks6.jpg
    37wks6.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 2
I feel a whole log better today, thank god!!. Yeah Claire Flamingoland was quite good we took my son and his friend, mind you it was expensive and cost £108 for 4 of us to get in!!!!!.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok today.

Where the heck is Lisa!!? xx

I feel a whole log better today, thank god!!. Yeah Claire Flamingoland was quite good we took my son and his friend, mind you it was expensive and cost £108 for 4 of us to get in!!!!!.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok today.

Where the heck is Lisa!!? xx

£108??? Bloody hell......That is crazy! :growlmad::growlmad:

Yeah so that plus buying food in there which was a rip off, also some things such as the quaser lazer gun thing u still had to pay for, and then the petrol...could have gone away for the bloody weekend with what we spent haha x

Jeez that does seem a hell of alot of money! Crazzzzzy.....

Do you think it's to early to put the cot up? Mark thinks so but as ive got it here now(sat in my kitchen doing my head in) and all the bedding I am desperate to get it all set up....What do you recon?> x

I had mine up when I was just gone 4 months with Daniel. I would put it up! :D x

Thanks Claire :hugs:

I reckon put it up whenever your ready, we haven't started Thomas's transition to a toddler bed yet but once he's happy in one(got to buy one soon!) then his cotbed will be moved to the nursery.

Ive been a bit naughty(and now im worn out and ache) but am proud of myself for doing it all by myself and am really happy! Cot was £25, and bedding cost me £10.50 off ebay... :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• DSC_0083.jpg
    DSC_0083.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0082.jpg
    DSC_0082.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics