'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

that looks gorgeous hun! Well seen nurse today she said my blood pressure etc seems ok but keep an eye on things cos there worried about pre clampsia etc x

ahh lovely Claire :happydance:

Well i went and registered with new docs today, so stupid though as they weigh you and measure your waist-surely pretty pointless when pregnant?! but gutted i've lost an inch...in height only 5ft2 not 3!
Means i will have a new midwife as well, so hoping that won't cause any problems. Least its early and i have my 20wk scan booked.

Happy 24 wks Hayley and Shiv and 19wks to you Claire - isn't time flying!
I', enjoying the post 12wks pregnancy experience far more :)
Although i think peach was far cuter for my baby than a lemon!!

xx

Happy V-day to Hayley and me :hugs:

Glad you are feeling better 30mummy :thumbup:

Here is my 24 week bump photo.

Attachments

• 24weeks no2.jpg
    24weeks no2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
Happy vday shiv, I thought it would drag but the weeks actually flown for me. Feels nice to be 24 weeks.

Love the bump pic, you look about the same size as me :D

Happy 19 weeks Claire :yipee: whens your 20 weeks scan? feels 5 minutes since your 12 week rescan :lol:

Happy 14 weeks 30mummy, yours is going fast now too, I cant believe how many of us go up a week on the same day - something to look forward to Mondays for :happydance:

x

Happy V-day Shiv & Hayley!! xx

Ok whats the deal?...Everything smells really strange (in a bad way) or really strong to me. Ive just had a huge argument with OH as he came in eating garlic pizza and it knocked me sick..even after I told him every little smell is disgusting to me. I probably over reacted but honestly the smell!!! :( lol .

Thanks guys happy v day to you Hayley and Shiv, great bump pic too!
Hayley my scan is this Thursday, am nervous as it's the 'biggy' plus don't want them to say I'm in fact having a boy haha!!!
Rachel happy 14 weeks, is it me or is your pregnancy just flying by?! :)
Mam, the joys of pregnancy, it's very normal x

:sick: smells got and still get me too, its only this pregnancy that I've noticed it though so cant be a gender thing :haha: All day I have smelt a horrible damp smell on me, like I have been out in the rain and not aired my jacket or something but no one else can smell it and its been really bugging me :blush:

wow this week already, I hope everything goes well and I'm sure she'll still be a girl :lol: I was so worried with this one that it would change, even after being told boy 3 times now I still worry. I think its cause I so desperately want a boy I will find it so hard adapting after all this time iykwim?

x

ooh ooh and we're picking our pram up at the weekend, went for the baby jogger city mini double :dance:

Yeah that's just how I feel hun!! Oooo yay for the pram, I've ordered mine but have less than 2 months to pay for it, gulp! Best get saving! X

Oh we just got ours off Ebay, much cheaper than new as the baby jogger you have to buy things individually - even the raincover :dohh: so got a bargain, not sure how long we'll even need the double so didnt want to pay too much.

We do have our nursery package on payment plan with M&P though and they didnt send confirmation through so I'm slightly worried! Will ring them when I'm in the position to pay some off :lol: x

Ive got my pram! It came last week, I havent seen it yet as a family friend is keeping it in her spare room as we dnt have the room for it at the moment :D. Midwife is coming out on Saturday morning to finish off my booking in appt etc, then will I get my scan date?

Oh lots of buying going on, i am very very jealous, as we don't really need anything for new baby. My only real purchase will be a sling as I plan to carry new baby whilst Sophia still needs the pram. So I am going to buy a Moby wrap and also a pouch sling for when LO is very little as I would prefer LO to be in a cradle position to feed for a couple of months whilst his/her latch develops.

DO you ladies plan to breastfeed and what are your feelings on it? i ask because I am scared silly. I fed Sophia until she was 14 months, but the first 3 months were very painful and I am scared they will be again. Still only time will tell!

No pram buying for us either Shiv! I want to get one of those too for the baby for when Thomas wants to sit in the pushchair otherwise baby will go in the pram.

I will get some new clothes, obviously got boys already and have neutral but i want some that aren't hand me downs. Need to decorate our back bedroom to become a nursery and get some furniture.

I will bf for a while, only did it for 6/8wks with Thomas but will see how it goes..might be longer this time. It did hurt me too :(

I planned on using a sling until I realised baby will be attatched to a monitor and will need somewhere to hang it. may still get a carrier for when I'm confident enough to take him off the monitor - who knows?

I fed Daisy for 2 months and thoroughly enjoyed it, I only found it painful for a few days then after that it was fine - same with Alex, but it seems my milk doesnt provide them with enough as they both struggled with weight :nope: so I am taking every vitamin going this time (obvo the proper ones) and hoping to go for at LEAST 6 months, but everyday is a bonus!

I have bought a mamascarf as I never braved to feed in public but with a toddler to tend to I cant be picky where I feed :lol: x

Well I've decided to go straight to bottle feeding this time! I tried to breastfeed Jay but as i had the section it was a good 40mins till he was given to me he just didnt wanna know :( tried expressing in hosp but it was so painful and my milk just wasnt there, I had a terrible experience with Jay and the hospital staff were awful, making me feel such a cow for giving up with the breastfeeding and with my type 1 diabetes I hypo the minute baby starts sucking, so it's a matter of having to bottle feed as that's what's best for us!
So this time I'm trying to be proud of my choice and to not be put down cos of it!

Have woken up with a sore belly, she was an active madam last night and I dunno about anyone else but every morning I wake up with the worst trapped wind ever!!! Lovely start to the day :p

I'm on the hunt for a really nice changing bag, any ideas where I can get one from?! My pram is black so I'd quite like it to be really bright and funky :) x

You dont have to justify why youre bottlefeeding to us - or anyone come to think of it. We do what we believe best for our babys and sometimes that decision is taken out of our hands.

Have you looked at yummy mummy changing bags? thats what we had for Daisy x

Oh not heard of them Hayley, do you have a website or shall I just google it?! X

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/

We got ours from John Lewis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back