'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Agree with Hayley, you will feed your baby the best way for you and teh baby. I am sorry you had such a bad experience first time around :hugs:

I didn't bf my son, but to be honest I was so young I was mega confused about everything going on lol.

I won't be able to this time either as, as soon as I give birth I will be starting strong meds for my Bipolar again :(. I would like to, even if its just for afew days :(.

Decided the Jazz the babies 'area' up a bit...Heres some pics :)
The little Roo teddy is from the Disney stores new 'baby range' and is scented in the most gorgeous fragrance, I can't stop snuggling it hehe! x
And obviously pics of the baby will go in the frames...Gonna get some scan pics enlarged for now until she is born...x

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
aw that is si pretty Claire. The Roo is SO cute

Very cute :cloud9: cant wait to start on Oliver's nursery. We're going for pale blue walls with the starry night theme in babies r us which is pure white :cloud9:

Just a thought but why not put a pic of you, daddy and Jay in the frames for her :D x

Well girls 6 years ago today my induction was just starting with Jayden! :( can't believe he kept me going till Friday morning the monkey! They grow so quickly it only seems like yesterday that this happened!!! X

amazing :cloud9: just thinking about being in labour is exciting isnt it x

More pics sorry, But babies little corner is complete....

Attachments

• DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Ahh lovely Claire :)
where did you get the drawers/baskets? I'd like something like that for the nursery

I just got it from the Range today actually! Was meant to be £49.99 but cos it had a tiny chip in the corner I got it for £29.99 :) result!
I've used it to store all the sheets and blankets! X

It's my 20wk scan later today and pardon my French but I'm shitting it!!! Why do I feel so nervous????? Aaaarrrrrrgghhhh....

Goodluck Claire, everything will be fine hun i'm sure :hugs: What time is it? x

1.30! Was meant to be going alone but Marks just rung to say his boss said he could come now.... :) x

:dance: pleased you dont have to go alone now. Hope everything goes well xx

Oh that's good, i know how that feels thinking you are going to have to go alone, not nice :(
Not long then hun, and the biggy will be out of the way. 6wks today till mine

Scan went very well, Had a male sonographer today who was really lovely tho dead focused on getting the checks/measurements done, so he didn't reveal the sex....:shrug: But All is well with baby, everything looks great and as it should....Once done I spoke to the Consultant about a Vbac etc and he is with me all the way whoooohooo...I also showed him my potty shot from my gender scan explaining that we didnt get confirmation at todays scan and he said we didnt need it....I am DEF having a girl :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Here she is :)

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
ahh great news that everything is ok and she is still a she! woo hoo x

I wouldnt be happy not getting confirmation but thats only cause I would worry, but theres no need to :lol:

Pleased everything went well, lovely picture :D

So youre going for a vbac? Are they giving you some extra support, time to ask questions etc? you wont be able to be induced with that will you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->