'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Aww hope you have a lovely time out and hope you find something nice to wear.

I havent been out since I had Daisy :shock: (other than going to SANDS meetings one night a month) I dont think I'd know what to do with myself toddler free :lol: x

Ooooo enjoy your night out Rachel :)

We are off to take the boy to Mcdonalds for his birthday tea lol he's so easily pleased :) xx

Thanks! Think i have found something that will do...

Wow Hayley thats a long time, maybe you need to organise something?! :shrug:

I normally go out about every 6wks/2mths and every other time oh and i will go out together more or less. Not the same when your pregnant i know but good to have time off from being a mummy i think every now and again. :)

Hi girls, have a good night hun. Well i have my daughter so should want one of each but i really dont mind x

I think boy Amy :) can't wait to hear! What time is your scan?! X

morning girls woo scan day! Will let you know as soon as i find out. Busy day cos its mothers birthday as well x x x

Good luck today Amy :D

Wow these dreams I have are getting weirder, last night a bear escaped from my sons school ( why was there a bear in a school?! haha) and was eating people, we all had to sit in darkness away from this bear!!.

Midwife is coming out at 11am..Im abit nervous Lol

lol Mam I really suffered with crazy dreams in the first trimester! Thankfully they have gone back to normal now but I was having about 5 dreams a night all super weird! Was exhausting!!! (that was a symptom I never had with Jay) x

I have crazy dreams as well still, so much more vivid than when i'm not pregnant and sometimes yeah i'm exhausted by the morning too!

At the time some of them can be quite scary...its only when I wake up and think WTF do I actually laugh about it :lol:.

I had a dream I was in GLEE the other night - it was AMAZING!

Well midwife came with a young student, who butchered me while trying to take blood haha. It was fine, all she said about my BMI was, that I would have to give birth in the delivery suite (which I would be anyway?!), and that I would see a consultant at some point, oh and that I would get 2 extra scans later on!! :D

Any news Amy?! Eager to hear whether you are having a pink or blue bundle! x

I bet Amys out shopping for some baby clothes :D!

oooh yay hurry back Amy :D

Mam pleased everything went well with midwife, and yay for seeing baby 2 extra times :happydance: xx

Yes come on Amy! :)

How is everyone today?! I'm currently getting booted by my little lady :) her kicks are so strong now I love it. Hopefully Mark & Jay will be able to feel her soon!
Off bowling tomorrow with the family tho not really sure if I'm allowed/meant to do it?!?!

Hugs xxx

I know when I was pregnant with Sophia I didn't go bowling, however now I am pregnant but have to carry around a toddler who is way heavier than a bowling ball I woudl use i would probably go. Maybe just use a really light ball!

And yes Amy where are yooooooooooooooooooooooou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->