'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Just take it easy Claire, lightest balls!

Yay for getting good kicks, i'm looking forward to feeling my lo :)

I never went when pregnant with Alex or Daisy either but like shiv said, now I have Daisy and have to lugg her around and do things I never dreamed of doing before, I think its pretty safe to go bowling if you are careful with throwing iykwim? have fun :D

Anyone have Amy's number? I hope shes ok x

maybe use a childs bowling ball Claire :lol:

Amy!!! where are youuuuu? x

Well I was thinking of using one of the ramps lol....But yeah def won't be lifting any of the really heavy balls! X

Omg im so so sorry girls wanted to tell Oh before putting anything we have a little boy on the way! X x

Whooohoooo I was right:D congratulations on your little man how exciting! Can't wait to see the piccies xxx

:cloud9: thats fab, congratulations on your little boy annnnd - Welcome to team BLUE :yipee:

Thanks girls. I just dont have a name now x

woo hoo! congrats Amy so pleased for you hun x Lots of time to think of a name :)

well both familys told the news im so glad its out of the way! Weight off my shoulders! X

Yay hope it went well and they are all happy/pleased for you hun x
How did OH take the news of having a son on the way? x

really well he's so happy! It went ok yeah im just glad its done x

.......waiting for these pictures Amy! haha xx

20 week bumpy! :) I must stop wearing these floaty dresses as they do hide my bump quite alot...but you can sort of see it better in the 2nd pic(I didnt actually know they were taking this pic lol)...

Attachments

• bowling (34).jpg
    bowling (34).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3
  • bowling (35).jpg
    bowling (35).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
Lovely pics Claire, proper bumpy now :)

I got myself a lovely flowery dress for the summer the other day, i always want to dress more girly when i'm pregnant i've noticed!

A new week for us all as well, happy my lemon is now an orange! :happydance:

I just adore these maxi dresses, they are just so comfy. I know what you mean, pregnancy has that effect on me too.... I find jeans/leggins etc just irratate me so much at the mo....TBH whilst at home I tend to just walk round in a top....Cooler and comfy!

Yay for baby being an Orange....15 weeks...Eeek! Yes happy new week to us all x

i love them dress's! Happy 15weeks hun! girls i dont own a working lap top lol my phone wont put them on! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->