'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Hay ladies how are we all? Bit quiet past couple of days..

God I am really suffering with my back, I can't even stand for 5 mins and do the dishes without having to have a break and sit down..... :(
On a more positive note I am just about to phone window to the womb and book my 27 week 4D scan. So excited! Will hopefully be on the 30th July so not too long to wait...Eeek!

Sorry I'm a day late but happy 20 weeks - HALF WAY :yipee:

Yay for booking 4d scan too, mines just over 2 weeks away and I'm getting soooo excited, really cant wait :D time flies though so will soon come round xx

Oooh Hayley...2 weeks away, Ow im Jealous....How exciting :)
Well mine is offically booked, 10am 30th July, Will be 26+6. Fingers crossed for some good piccies!

:yipee: the countdown starts :D

Mines 27+5 on 2nd July I just hope he plays ball like his big brother and doesnt play up like his big sister :lol: Did you have one last time? x

Hehe I hope the little man behaves and strikes some good poses :)
No I never had a single private or 3d/4d scan with Jay so its all very exciting this time around... :) x

Happy 20 weeks Claire!

Will be getting my scan date this week :D Its dragginggggg.

How is everyone?. I was sick as I got out of the car this morning, no warning or anything ewwww!.

Thanks Mam....Oh bless you! Not nice :( Oooh how exciting getting your scan date through. Youre pregnancy seems to be flying hun! x

Aww 4d scans will be great girls enjoy them! Mam you poor thing! Claire my back is bad to i walked to the toilet last night and my legs started giving way cos of my back, tryin to walk more to keep a little fitness x

Aww 4d scans will be great girls enjoy them! Mam you poor thing! Claire my back is bad to i walked to the toilet last night and my legs started giving way cos of my back, tryin to walk more to keep a little fitness x

Hugs! I was given the name of a physio so I may call her cos it's only going to get worse....I broke my tailbone just over a year ago and have suffered ever since, plus being overweight and pregnant makes it a million times worse!

Just been into Asda and they have all the Mr and Miss characters on sleepsuits so I HAD to get one....It's so cute!!!! Tho I must say the 'Boy' ones are way cuter!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0108.jpg
    DSC_0108.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh Jaybear what have you done to me - Hubby wont be pleased when he gets in :rofl:

Off to midwife soon, hopeing to arrange another scan for some time this week :(

Be honest, if we called this baby Dylan does Daisy and Dylan sound silly? I like it but I dont know if its too weird! Would people think I'm mad :lol: x

I think it sounds nice Hayley....Kinda has that Bill and Ben ring to it if you get what I mean.... :) x

I like it too Hayley, I know what you mean about 2 names going together though. Sherrie Hewson's daughter's Kids are called Ollie and Molly which i think is a bit odd but Daisy and Dylan are nice together. x

Ahh cute Claire, what one's do you they do for boys then?
Have you got any names in mind yet for your little girl?

I had a lovely massage last night, so relaxing. Hoping to treat myself every couple of weeks till Dec, if oh lets me! :haha:

I like it too Hayley, I know what you mean about 2 names going together though. Sherrie Hewson's daughter's Kids are called Ollie and Molly which i think is a bit odd but Daisy and Dylan are nice together. x

Ahh cute Claire, what one's do you they do for boys then?
Have you got any names in mind yet for your little girl?

I had a lovely massage last night, so relaxing. Hoping to treat myself every couple of weeks till Dec, if oh lets me! :haha:

I think they had Mr Silly, Mr bump and Mr Giggle...(But I am no expert on their names lol)...But the boy ish ones were much funkier! :) Worth taking a look x

I have got names, its a matter of getting Mark to like them.... My 3 main choices at the mo are, Leylah/Laylah, Mylee and Lexie. Out of all them Mylee is the one Mark kinda likes(was jaydens choice of name actually haha)...Just dont want people to straight away think Miley Cyrus tho....:dohh: But my first choice would be Lexie. x

Oooo your massage sounded great...I would LOVE one right now! What do they do? Silly question I know but do you have a full body one or just your belly etc? x

Yes i'll definitely take a look, even if i don't have a boy i'm sure a friend will do sooner or later!

ahh lovely names, i didn't actually think of miley when i read it, prob because you would spell it differently :)
My oh refuses to talk names until he knows whether it's a boy or girl, boring! I tried to point out the nub to him the other day in our scan pics and told him it is very boy like but he thinks its a leg! :rofl:

All over massage - except belly. My friend has just started her own business and doing bogof in june and july, lush!

My oh is useless...I text him at least twice a day with a name suggestion and the reply is always...Too weird, Or No....!!! Grrrrr Yet when I ask him what names he likes...All I get is, I dunno...MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't they just let us have our own way?? :thumbup::haha:

Oooooooo full body massage! I am offically Jealous now hun! My body aches so damn much! xx

Yeah my oh hasn't thought of anything he likes, once we know the sex for sure then hopefully he'll get thinking!

Yeah thats what I thought but if anything he is talking less about the baby!......Maybe when the MW asks me whats shes called at birth I will just shout out my name choice then he wont have a say in the matter...hahaha! x

i need help on a boys name! Hayley i love Dylan and Claire i love layla. I wanted Evie if i was having a girl but so stuck with boys names x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->