'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I really wanted Oakley for a boy, my other choice was Kason x

I really like Freya for a girl but boys names.. just don't know lol

Jaybear, I really like Lexi out of your girl names :) - so hard choosing isnt it. When we were settled on Oliver it was my choice hubby didnt like it but he chose Alex's name :haha:

Everything went well with midwife, bp is the lowest its ever been which is fab for me, one less thing to worry about. HB nice and strong and growing spot on. She rang the hospital and booked me in for a scan on Tuesday, cant wait to see he's ok, I hate the wait between scans even though theres nothing to suggest anything will be wrong iykwim. x

Great news Hayley and yay for another scan next week! :) xx
I'm really hoping my growth scans start at 24 weeks cos it will kill me not having one till 27 weeks! Think I've been spoilt this pregnancy with having one roughly once if not twice a month lol x

I've had so many scans this pregnancy, but no as many as Daisy's :lol: with her I had 4,5,6,8,11,12,13,18,20,27,28,30,32,36,37 :shock:

This time I've had 8,13,19,21,23 then planned 26,27,28,32,36 then delivery :)

We went to asda and they dont have nothing like you bought there :sulk: looked online just now and cant see them on there either - will have to keep looking.

x

Hayley - how come you are having so many scans? Is it because of what happened to Alex or something completely unrelated?

Claire - same question to you, is it because of your diabetes?

I am jealous of all the scans you are getting!

The growth scans are 50/50. Partly cause they dont know why Alex died and partly for my reassurance. My 23 week and next week scans are purely for my reassurance as between scans I'm a wreck :cry:

tbh I really wanted this pregnancy to be more relaxed, just the 'normal' scans along with my private gender and 4d scan, but I cant handle the wait.

With Alex we only had the 'normal' scans other than one at 15 weeks cause of a bleed!

xx

It is great that they are allowing you to have the scans Hayley, if it puts your mind at ease then it is worth it. Did you struggle to persuade them to let you have them or were they more than happy with it? I only ask because scans are like gold dust round here (well where I used to live!)

With Daisy I really did struggle, but this time they seem more than happy to scan me. I think it makes a different that its my consultant who scans me whereas last time it was planned scans in the scanning department iykwim? x

Hayley I'm more than happy to get you one and post it to you?! They are £6 each.... :)

Shiv yes I have growth scans due to my diabetes... X

I hope our local asda has them, gotta wait to get my car back though before i can check!

Just been to see pirates of the carribean 4, good but such hard work just going to the cinema these days, making sure oh's mum has everything for feeding thomas and putting him to bed/bath and just getting ourselves there! :haha: wouldn't change anything though and even felt sad at missing out putting Thomas to bed even though i do it every other night!

Oooo was it good? I wanted to go and see that!. We went to see Honey 2 yesterday while Daniel was at school. To be honest I was more interested in the nachos than the film :haha:.

How is everyone today?

morning ladies, im seeing midwife today and relaxing got all my cleaning done yesterday. I dont have a car anymore and there's not many baby shops near me so iv not spent to much on clothes x

have you got a scan date yet mam? X

Yeah not bad, not as good as others but still lovely to se Cpt jack Sparrow again! :winkwink:

Thomas seems to be in a mischievous mood today, so think i'm going to have my work cut out today! Swimming lesson later.

Glad you had a good night Rachel, I think we always worry more when we have a night out, I know I do.....
Amy good luck at the Midwife, Oh no that sucks not having a car...Are you having to do most of your shopping online then?
Mam you have just made me NEEEEED Nachos!!! lol....xx

Couple of better bump pics Minus the floaty dresses lol...My belly STILL hasnt popped out...I just look fat :( Even tho I know I am fat!!!!!

Attachments

• 20wk bump (2).jpg
    20wk bump (2).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20 wk.jpg
    20 wk.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
Claire my tummy looks Exactly the same as yours with the line thru the middle and popped out top and bottom. I live in town so Maisy's push chair does my shopping lol x

im not gettin lots of kicks yet, gutted cos i got loads at 18weeks with maisy so thought I'd be gettin lots now. This little boy is very lazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->