'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I didnt feel proper kicks this time round till 19 weeks even tho I was having the popping from 11 weeks..My little lady goes mental at nights and is quiet during the day haha x

I want to go cinema havent been for 3 years :shock: me and hubby used to go every Tuesday night!

This baby is such a fidget now. I felt the first 'tapping' at about 16 weeks then around 20 weeks it suddenly changed to kicks now its rolls :haha: I am starting to get the kicks on both sides at the same time :D x

Yay for kicks...I so look forward to just lying on the sofa at nights with my belly out watching the kicks and feeling her go crazy.... Just the best feeling! x

I feel like sendind my OH to the cinema for nachos :haha:. No scan date as yet, but I have just rang the u/s department and they have recieved the request for a scan so should hear by Monday!!. I have felt fluttering really really low down 2 days in a row, but It has to be wind right? :D. Everyones pregnancy seems to be flying by...apart from mine lol. Claire you look like your carrying quite high! x

Oh and theres a brand new birthing centre opening on Monday at my hospital, state of the art. Only I wont be able to use it because of my BMI & will have to use the old delivery suite...crappy!

I feel like sendind my OH to the cinema for nachos :haha:. No scan date as yet, but I have just rang the u/s department and they have recieved the request for a scan so should hear by Monday!!. I have felt fluttering really really low down 2 days in a row, but It has to be wind right? :D. Everyones pregnancy seems to be flying by...apart from mine lol. Claire you look like your carrying quite high! x

Could be the start of movement Mam, I felt mine early at 11 weeks...They say you do with second babies... :happydance:
I dont think I am carrying high, its just everything seems to have grown above and below my belly button lol...My uterous is only level with my belly button so I am told.....Weird!!! Joys of being a big girl eh, never get a perfect little bump :cry:

Maybe because your bits and bobs are all being squashed upwards it looks high?. I have a bump Im wearing bump bands already :(. Id like to think it was the start of movement! but Ive been that full of wind lately I dunno haha x

Eeeek I think we have actually picked a name for our little lady....

For now she will be Mylee Rose :kiss:

What do you all think? Have posted in 2nd Tri about the Miley Cyrus thing and only one person(american suprise surprise) said she thought of her.......

morning girls, is it just me i wake up every morning and think iv been dreaming till i feel my baby bump. Going to discuss a house today hopefully gonna get it! X

good luck for the house Amy. I got my scan date this morning...27th June @ 3pm...which will make me 11+1...Is that too early to do the nuchal scan?. I also have a appointment with a consultant on Friday 1st of July ( I presume thats to do with my BMI right?) & a appointment with a anaethatist on 26th August. Phew tons of appointments lol.

Yey a date i was 11 +3 at mine but put to 12weeks at scan. House went well its more expensive than mine but has a garden and is in a nice area i go in October. Bet you Cant wait for your scan its so exciting for you x

Oooo its great to have garden! although to be honest...i freakin hate gardening haha. Im really excited, but still have a nervous kinda feeling too. How have you been feeling Amy? x

a little stressed with house hunting, tender back and terrible heartburn but other than that im fine. How you feeling? X

I feel for you with the heartburn, I get it even when Im not preg its a killer!. Im ok, my sense of smell seems to be getting back to normal and I seem abit calmer haha. I really cannot believe your 17 weeks already! x

i know hun its flying now iv got my 20week scan on the 5th! XX

11+1 should be fine, but if they cant do it they will have you back when they can :) Fab you finally have a date - really exciting.

xx

Bloody hell 20 week scan! time is flying for you!! x

Oh will they just make another appointment for you if they cant do the scan? I thought they would just say its tuff and send you home haha x

you'll soon Be this far hun wont be long! X

mornin ladies are you all well? Cant believe im 18weeks in 2days! I'll be moving house at 24weeks! That should be fun!

I'm good thanks Amy, off to the zoo with my boys!

Thought i'd post a new bump pic to compare to 3wks ago! Top one is 16wks, rounding off i think!

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 13wks.jpg
    13wks.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 16wks (4).jpg
    16wks (4).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics