'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Lovely bump 30mummy - had to double take at what you wrote, your pregnancy is flying :D

Have a lovely day at the zoo :)

your lovely and slim with a cute bump! Zoo wow we dont have one near us.

Great Bump!

Amy - I moved house at 23 weeks - being pregnant is a great excuse to order everyone else about :haha:

Lovely bump! its going to be so round and perfect! :D

yeah your right except i dont have anyone to help me as my cousin is due the 27th july. im sure it'll be fine tho!!

Thanks girls, yes we did have a lovely day at the zoo also popped into cribbs causeway in bristol on way home and i had a look at the bugaboo donkey but don't think we'll be getting one! Even if it was cheaper the toddler seat is so small i don't think Thomas would fit anyway!

Hope you can get some help moving Amy, maybe a friend or something? x

Funny that, we looked at the donkey yesterday (only cause we were in the shop, we already have our pram) but I hated it, was not impressed at all :nope: I certainly wouldnt want to push it around with that side basket on, reminds me of them motorbikes with side car :haha:

x

I think i'll just make do with my cameleon and a sling and either have Thomas in buggy and baby in sling or baby in Pram and Thomas can walk, maybe get a buggy board.

Oh girls...i want to have a gender scan! i knew i'd start feeling impatient once i hit 16wks! and to top it off babybond has now moved from a nearby town to my town so i could find out in a 10min car journey!
Just need a way to convince oh but i don't think there is. :(

Aww hun wont he let you at all? I really liked it cos it gives you time to see the baby without the hospital giving you a little look then checking all's well x

Says its a waste of money and we did spent £99 on the early one. I suppose its only another 4wks to wait, sigh..

However if the hospital can't tell us for whatever reason, like the baby is not behaving then i am putting my foot down! :haha:

The gender scan is cheaper than the early scans plus it actually looks like a baby now so better pics :D I booked mine online one evening and went the next morning - do it :D

Oh and happy 16 weeks :D x

I hope you can convince your OH :D. 7 long days until my scan lol

Theres quite a few of us with scans coming up then :)

I have one in the morning and then my 4d in 12 days :happydance: x

I don't have another one................:cry:

hope you can convince you Oh hun scans are such special moments i think there worth it i paid mine myself lol. Girls im still not feeling much movement only pops now and then! X

Happy 18 weeks Amy :) Dont worry about the movements. I discussed it with my consultant when pregnant with Daisy and they're not worried until 24 weeks :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->