'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Amy I didn't feel ,much at all until this baby was 20 weeks (and it is baby no 2) so try not to worry. You'll be being beaten up from the inside before you know it!

Amy my proper kicks only started the minute I hit 19 weeks so it will happen..... :)
Rachel....JUST BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!! :haha::thumbup:

Good luck with all the scans everyone....I sadly have to wait probaly until my 4d scan in just over 5weeks unless they give me a growth scan in the mean time....
I am getting so much movement now its great. To the point you can the kicks from the outside. I LOVE IT! :cloud9: What I am NOT loving is the sleepless nights, I cannot get comfy which ever position I lay in, It's driving me mad, I am so tired! x

I feel I have this pregnancy too 'easy'. Loving the movements I'm getting now though, theyre the complete belly shifting movements. They only started Sunday night but every movement since has been big ones. I also have my belly shaking lots, I think I remember getting this before but going to mention it to my consultant today I think.

I love 4d scans - 11 days til ours :) x

Ow 11 days how exciting. Can't wait to see your pics! x I can't wait for the full belly shifting movements, they are fun. I can still remember lying in the bath when pregnant with Jayden and he used to go mad....You could see his whole body just move from one side to the other....x

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...fb_ref=LikeButtonTop&fb_source=home_multiline

Check this out girls x

WOW - amazing photos. Theyre 2 weeks older than Bertie and I cant imagine a baby looking like that in my tummy right now. I really hope they all contiune to do so well, theyre fab.

As for the bath I dont notice any difference in the bath, I can never fill it enough to fit my bump under :haha: x

I can't wait to feel movement :D. Im so pleased everyone is having good pregnancys. Im going to post a bump picture...If I can build up the courage. Do you know how far in advance you can book a 3d scan? I would really like one for my 30th in September, but I think at 20 weeks its too early? am I right in thinking that? x

I had a glimpse of Bertie at 19+4 and tbh couldnt really make much of a baby out. 24 week is the minimum I'd go if I wanted photos that would look like the baby when born iykwim? but 27-28 weeks is best.

x

i had my 4d scan at 27weeks with maisy i loved it her little chubby cheeks!

I'm having mine at 26+5 and the place I go to say between 24-30 is best! X
Tho my 4d gender scan was cute they are still quite skeleton looking x

Just had too..... :cloud9:
Am chuffed to bits with the foot muff set....Was meant to be £50, on sale atm for £25 and you get the parasol with it :) Yay! x

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
  • foot.jpg
    foot.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1
My Dads just ordered my pram etc, it will be here on Thursday! :D. They rang to say they didnt have the changing bag in the colour I wanted so if they sent the black one which is exactly the same, they would also send a free parasol that matches my pram, so Im pretty happy with that :D.

Im going to book my 4d scan for 26 weeks I think :D. I Loooooveeee that foot muff set Claire x

:happydance: for pram being ordered - makes it feel more real :)

Jaybear - cute things :D Daisy has the stroller that the footmuff goes with - great choice :)

Just had growth scan, not very pleased with the appointment as a whole but baby wise, he's doing perfectly and weighing 2lb 3.5oz :cloud9:

x

Ooh mam what pram have you gone for?!

Yeah the Footmuff is fab and fits the zoom so happy bunny :)

Hayley glad lil man is doing well, he's a good weight already isn't he?! :D how come you were not happy re apt?! Left waiting ages etc?! X

He's a fab weight :) his legs are measuring 28+1, tummy 27+1 :haha:

Its in my journal but basically was made to feel a waste of time and an inconvenience, maybe I'm just too hormonal :lol: x

hospitals can be so rude sometimes! Is he a big weight then? Im not sure about that stuff my cousins baby is 4lb at 34weeks. Claire i wish i could spend like you ha ha!

Amy I'm SKINT! lol so that's the last of the spending for a while! Paid some off the pram today too so no money for me for a few weeks! just another £169 to go :(

Hayley that's really bad of them tho I often feel like that up there! Hospitals for you indeed! X

I went for the Graco Cleo In a butterscotch colour :D
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/do1_14_2.jpg

Only the changing bag will be black and there will be a parasol included. I was really pleased with the price £265 including delivery! :D

Wow Hayley what a great weight!!. Sorry about the crappy appointment :(.

Lovely Pram hun can't say as I've ever seen that one before! It's a lovely colour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->