'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Hey girls how is everyone?
I have just been sorting out the music for my scan dvd in a few weeks and am so excited to finally have 3 songs to go on it now. Yay! All super beautiful and am so excited to see how it turns out!

Aww do they put the music on it for you then :) thats cute. what songs have you gone for? there was a thread in GS (I think) asking for songs for 4d scan. I suggested 'the first time ever I saw your face' I think its fitting :)

everytime I think about my 4d scan I get all excited so try to forget about it :lol:

What gestation will you be again? x

Yeah they said if I wanted music on it to just bring in a CD and they will sort it...Yay! Ive gone for some simple yet beautiful piano music by an artist called Yiruma, Will add a link to one of his songs. Have posted in 2nd tri but dont think anyone has commented yet......Apparently he does alot of the music for Twighlight etc but I have no clue....Have picked 3 of his songs, all complement each other well :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LUB7yk_5rs

I will be 26+5 at the time of the Scan...Hope she got some chubby cheeks :)

Aww Claire thats nice! Im ok very hormonal tho lol couldn get what i was craving today and nearly cried ha ha! Felt a big kick tho! X

I had a couple of great dreams last night girls one where i was at babybond and it just got to the point where they started scanning me and i woke up! dam! Tried going back to it but it didn't work.
The other was where i gave bith to a baby girl, and it just seemed sureal - i was just so shocked it was a girl! :haha:

I'm definitely not getting scan done now though, oh hit my car when reversing so we gotta get that repaired unless i win lottery tonight! Doesn't have to be millions just something! FX

Oh Amy bless you hun....But yay for the kick :) Go little man. x
Oh no Rachel that sucks about the car...I had lots of dreams about gender scans and having a girl before my scan so maybe thats a good sign for you..x

That music is beautiful Claire. Yay for kicks Amy! :D.

Heres my bump picture...im like the back end of a bus already :(
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/630fcb70.jpg

lovely bump hun! Your figure is similar to mine except i have a line thru my tummy half way x

Yup Im alot smaller up top than what i am from my waist down. I had a line too, its just the past 2 weeks its sorta gone..now I look 6 months..what am i going to be like full term! lol

That is a fab bump mam! Yay :)
Amy my bump is still 'B' shaped, I do wish it would hurry up and pop out round my belly button area :p x

mine is starting to slightly but guess got a few more weeks before he's up there. Gettin my hair cut today Cant wait it always makes me feel loads better! Mam least you look pregnant i just look fat x

My newest bump pic taken this morning. x

Attachments

• P6230012.jpg
    P6230012.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
mine is starting to slightly but guess got a few more weeks before he's up there. Gettin my hair cut today Cant wait it always makes me feel loads better! Mam least you look pregnant i just look fat x

Oooh I am jealous my hair is desperate to be cut, but am having to grow it for August when I am bridesmaid.....:flower:

Love all the bump pics in here - some serious growing going on - fab :D x

Heres my latest bump pic :cloud9:
26 weeks.jpg

Id love to get my hair cut, bit skint at the minute though :(. Amy I just look fat too :(.

Blimey Claire!! thats grown loadssssssss! its so round!!

Hayley are you carrying low or is it just your picture?. Youve got one of those bumps I would love to have a feel of ( Im a bump creep!) haha

:haha: you wouldnt believe the amount of people who stand face on talking to me then suddenly start rubbing my belly - saves me doing it :rofl:

Not sure if its low? looks very similar to with Alex I'll dig his out and put it on here, so maybe its a boy thing? Always remember Daisy being quite high up. x

Wow thos pictures are EXACTLY the same! it must be a boy thing!. Great bump though, and Im glad Im not the only freak who loves to rub pregnant bellys :haha:

Hayley I have mega bump envy! Its gorgeous! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->