OSOM PT's What's all the Hype about?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So as I've been researching PT's and senitivities, OSOM keeps coming up as the MOST senisitive on the market and no EVAPs. What are you lovely ladies experience with these tests? They seem pretty expensive to me, so when I saw a steal on them I bought some, I'm just curious what kind of experiences you ladies have had with them and if they really as good as others are raving they are :flower:

I did a lot of research into this too and they do seem to be more sensitive than others. But in the UK (where I live) no where sells them, like at all. The ones I'd found online were pretty expensive. They're one pee stick I'd love to try out!

I did a lot of research into this too and they do seem to be more sensitive than others. But in the UK (where I live) no where sells them, like at all. The ones I'd found online were pretty expensive. They're one pee stick I'd love to try out!

I just sent you a PM. :flower:

Could be wrong, but as far as I know (at least around here) they're fairly new to the "market" as in not just for physician/medical use ......so that's probably why you aren't getting a ton of answers. Only place I've ever seen then available is Amazon

Could be wrong, but as far as I know (at least around here) they're fairly new to the "market" as in not just for physician/medical use ......so that's probably why you aren't getting a ton of answers. Only place I've ever seen then available is Amazon

Are they for the doctor's office? Like a legit lab test or something?

Are they for the doctor's office? Like a legit lab test or something?

That's the only way I've ever been familiar with them - from my OBgyn. DH says that's what they use at the hospital where he works, too. Just recently I've noticed them available via amazon

Osoms are fantastic. The only downside I've seen is when you're early the test line can take sometime to develop like after the time limit. I've only had positives though with pregnancies so I can't comment on if they give evaps or not. They are just as good if not better than frer. I got my last box for like $54 for 25 tests so it was a decent deal. I'd say grab them to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->