OT - baby oil for cleaning

NG09

Reaction score
If any of you have a lot of stainless steel in your kitchen give it a once over with some baby oil on a cloth then polish it up with another dry cloth. Brings it up like new!!

I saw a woman doing it on wife swap last night, never thought to use baby oil before!!

Ive done cleaning jobs in the past and we used this trick :) Works brilliant!

I clean the black insert of my hearth with baby oil. Brings it up a treat!

Am I the last person to be let into this secret????? lol I spend HOURS cleaning the stainless steel in my kitchen to get water marks etc off, took me literaly 5 minutes today!

Wow thanks I normallys spend ages trying to get smears off!

Will be doing this tomorrow, it may be my new obsession. And maybe ill use the lavender baby oil for a lovely smell too he he!

Will be doing this tomorrow, it may be my new obsession. And maybe ill use the lavender baby oil for a lovely smell too he he!

I'm telling you, it's like magic!!! lol

Like I say I saw some woman doing it on wife swap and thought to myself 'what kind of a numpty cleans a cooker top with baby oil'. Yip, and there I was this afternoon giving it a go. Have been eating my words all day. I'm amazed!!!! haha

Like I say I saw some woman doing it on wife swap and thought to myself 'what kind of a numpty cleans a cooker top with baby oil'. Yip, and there I was this afternoon giving it a go. Have been eating my words all day. I'm amazed!!!! haha

:bunny: yep we is al crazy! lol! :headspin::rofl:

Also, try scrunching up a page of newspaper and rubbing it over windows that have been sprayed with a bit of windowlene; you'll get no smears!

:bunny: yep we is al crazy! lol! :headspin::rofl:

I think you have to be sometimes!!!! lol

Oh thats good to know. My OH's mum bought us like a lifetime supply of baby oil when I was preggers but Ivy has the softest skin ever so they just sit unopened and taking up space! I'll be polishing the whole flat tonight :haha:

now I see this thread ive just been attempting to clean my stainless steel cooker, kettle, bin, bread bin for an hour!! lolol

Wow thanks for sharing!! The smudgy marks on stainless steel do my nut in!! I will definitely be trying this! Xx

I know, we have tonnes of baby oil but never use it!!

Glad to have helped, streaks on stainless steel DO MY BOX IN!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->