Ot but....

babydue2011

Reaction score
Off topic... but was wondering who all saw the "Twilight Breaking dawn part 1" movie

.... without giving any details ...

Did you like it!?! Meet you expectations!?!

lets just have some positive girl talk :)

i did like it! i didnt read any of the books ... cant wait for the next one. let me know how it is for you :)

Lets just say...... YES! HELL YES. OMG YES. :xmas13: Get the point?.... Edward was just soooo much sexier than in ANY of the other films..

It was a bit graphic at the end but I am so excited for part 2... Roll on next November!!!!!

:)

It was bloody amazing!! Do we seriously have to wait until next November for the next one??

It was bloody amazing!! Do we seriously have to wait until next November for the next one??

Yup :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cant believe its so long. I'm going again on Wednesday with the girls I went with on Friday :happydance: It was hillarious and we didnt stop giggling so gonna try and watch it without all the laughs although I am sure that it will be funny anyway!

i saw that the part2 isnt coming out till 2013...???

i did love it!! i wish more of jacobs shirt off but ya know haha.

No November 2012.. Did you stay for the end credits? There was a trailor for part 2 at the end.. Wasn't great but think part 2 is about the volturi either wanting Renesmee or Bella cos Bella apparently is more powerful than any of the Cullens.

I did stay ... hmmmm oh well either way it is way to long to wait haha :)

I havent yet but I really really want too! I only got into Twilight in the last few months and have watched the films atleast once a month haha! The kids have brought me the first 3 on DVD for xmas, not that they know that obviously haha!

I havent yet but I really really want too! I only got into Twilight in the last few months and have watched the films atleast once a month haha! The kids have brought me the first 3 on DVD for xmas, not that they know that obviously haha!

I only got into them two weeks ago :haha:

Cant wait to get it on DVD I am gonna blow my DVD player up :xmas13:

Cant wait to get it on DVD I am gonna blow my DVD player up :xmas13:

oh my goshhhh too funny!!

i busted out laughing reading this and people at work are looking at me like "what the heck" haha. they just have no ideaaaaa bahahaha :haha:

lol ... once this dvd comes out there will be a new meaning for "date" night for the single mums hehehehe

Ha! You know right? Lol... Im so excited, I am going again to see it tomorrow with my friends. :)

OMGGGG no i havnt saw it yet but i cannot wait untill i do! I get so excited everytime i see the previews on the tele :rofl:.

And seriously we have to wait till november 2012? I read that it was coming out in june? DAMN, thats just torture !!! :(

OMGGGG no i havnt saw it yet but i cannot wait untill i do! I get so excited everytime i see the previews on the tele :rofl:.

And seriously we have to wait till november 2012? I read that it was coming out in june? DAMN, thats just torture !!! :(

see it see it ... its really good :thumbup:

not sure when its coming out.. me and my mum thought we heard at the movie 2013.. but who knows... either way its WAY TOO long for part2 :)

Im going to try and go on saturday! Im so excited, ive watched the first 3 about 5 times each. Im just obsesssedddddd !!

No its November 2012..

You gotta see it. Its amazing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"