OT- Childrens Passports? UK

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Laurie2010, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Laurie2010

Laurie2010 3rd Trimester:)

hi ladies :flower:

slightly off topic but does anyone know if you have to/can change photos on childrens passports when you get them renewed? or do they stay the same photo until they get an adult passport?

2. tessica123

tessica123 Well-Known Member

no you have to change them i think every 5 years

they only used to sell 5 year ones to kids but then it changed to 10 year ones

my dad got me one when i was 13 paid for 10 years but they sent a 5 year with a free 5 year upgrade so after 5 years you have to change the picture

i think the age gap for changing might be different on younger kids ie babies!!

try asking in baby club there was some on there other days asking about baby passports they will be more clued up as theyve just got them

xx

3. Laurie2010

Laurie2010 3rd Trimester:)

ahh thanks....just my OH's daughter got her passport when she was just under a year old so obviously she doesnt look anything like she did then and we are goin away next year and need to renew her passport but i cant see anything on the direct gov website about having to change photos x