OT - Dettol soap pump advert

Pixxie

Mum to 1 little girl
Reaction score
Does this annoy anyone else? I mean why does it matter if your soap pump has germs on it, you wash your hands after you have touched it FFS!!! :dohh: :wacko:

I know its ridiculous! I am a complete germ-phobic but even I can see how blindingly stupid it is :dohh:

I don't for second suggest feeding your children dirt, but they need to come in contact with a certain amount of germs to actually keep them healthy!
Silly advert, silly idea.

My OH goes mental when this advert comes on. It really riles him up :lol: it is pretty silly :roll:

The kids with the best immune systems are the ones you catch eating worms in the garden! :rofl: xx

its silly as u make the tap have germs from turning on and off so who cares if the soap pump is non touch lol :)

i said the same thing when i saw it. thing is plenty of people will go "omg must buy one" and spend the money on it, and then on the refills for it.

This is an advert to make me yell at the TV! This one and the Nokia advert which shows a blind ma taking photos. The advert does explain that he uses his hearing etc to time and take the photos... doesn't explain though how he's able to use a touch screen phone...

This is an advert to make me yell at the TV! This one and the Nokia advert which shows a blind ma taking photos. The advert does explain that he uses his hearing etc to time and take the photos... doesn't explain though how he's able to use a touch screen phone...

:rofl: I never even thought about that!

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh we're awful for spotting those kind of things in our house... is a kind of competition now between me and Ian to see who can spot the next stupid error!

Must say, don't think I'll eever get fed up of Mary... who's always dreamt... of being a horse.

I'm the kind of girl that has a "favourite" advert lol xx

with his hands :shrug:

The dettol advert has my OH shouting at the screen every time it's on, the advert that annoys me the most is the one for 'the cloud' where she changes the picture of her family, and then it says 'giving you the family that nature never could'?! just think that's really horrible and probably quite upsetting for some people

with his hands :shrug:

But how does he know where to press? It's just a flat screen? I know buttons can have brail bits on etc but on the advert it's clearly a plain touch screen phone. Honestly has be baffled lol xx

im so glad its not just me that it annoys, its so pointless its stupid!!

Yep, I'm another one that shouts at the tv everytime I see it.

It's so stupid :dohh:

the detol ad annoys me too! OH gets sick of me telling him that if your hands a dirty, you turn on the tap, get the soap, wash your hands and then turn off the tap....so you are touching your dirty tap with your clean hands so surely it doesnt matter if you touch your soap dispenser lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->