OT/ Do you think....

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by lucy_x, Jan 28, 2011.

1. lucy_x

lucy_x Mummy To Two Stunners

It would be naughty of me to "borrow" £70 out of Amaris savings (she has an account i can access) to buy some medium BG aio before they all sell and i cant get hold of them anymore :blush:

2. dougie

dougie Fluff addict!

No, They are for her so I don't see a problem :) We are using Louie's birthday money to buy a cabinet for him, its only the same kind of thing!

3. lucy_x

^^^ well thats what i thought.
    I mean, I will replace the money Its just im having a guilt complex about it :wacko:

4. Jetters

Jetters Well-Known Member

This seller has some hun https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=70206

I borrowed money from K's account for his carseats (three of the bloody things! grrrr having 3 people who look after him!) but i'm repaying it and know I will so I don't see it as a big deal. I wouldn't spend money from it though permanently cos that's money I want to give to him on his 18th. But i've got two savings accounts from him- one I spend from on stuff like waterbabies, this one I don't. It's up to you :hug:

5. lucy_x

thanks for the link hun :hugs:
    Iv found some more preloved so my lucks in tonight :happydance: