OT friend woes

Bee70

Reaction score
I haven't met up with a close friend of mine for over a year, and told her 2 weeks ago that I was pregnant, as we are planning on meeting up soon. I haven't been telling anyone, but they had started to notice, so instead of telling her inperson like I wanted, I ended up sending her a mail.
She now furious with me for not telling her sooner and is refusing to talk to me and I just got a message from her husband complaining that I've really upset her.
Argghh have no idea what to do!

Try and explain that you haven't been telling people and why. If she still acts like a three year old then forget about it because you have more important things to think about than her and she will come around eventually. :rofl: sorry I sound mega harsh but tbh if it was me I wouldn't even bother trying to explain to her I would just ignore her until she starts acting like a grown up again. I don't have any close friends, they have all let me down over the years in one way or another and I am sooo sick of it I can't even be bothered anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->