OT im a aunt :)

pigboo22

Reaction score
So just wanted to share with all u ladies that I'm a aunt. Yay.
My brother made it just in time. He was overseas (army) for the last 6 months of the pregnancy...and one he hit US soil his wife went in labor...and he made it for the birth. It cou.dnt have worked out better.
Luckily he got pushed on a earlier flight that just happened to have an extra seat. He wasn't supposed to be back til tomorrow. How perfect is that.

Me and OH are flying down to see him Saturday. Can't wait. I miss him and neeeed a vaca badly! He leaves again in 2 weeks to go back overseas til august. :( both my brothers are actually gonna be gone when I have my baby. :( but just luckily I get the chance to see him before he goes back. :)

Anyone else pregnant with other family at the same time?

My sister in law is 6 weeks ahead of me:) But they just moved to Georgia (bro in law is in Coast Guard) and we are in Oregon, so unfortunately we won't get to see the baby for awhile.

My sister in law just had a baby boy in December. She actually found out she was pregnant about a week and a bit after I did originally, but I had a miscarriage at six weeks. So, she had her baby two weeks after mine was due.

My sister in law is 6 weeks ahead of me:) But they just moved to Georgia (bro in law is in Coast Guard) and we are in Oregon, so unfortunately we won't get to see the baby for awhile.

Aw bummer. Hopefully u can visit after bubs is born.

My sister in law just had a baby boy in December. She actually found out she was pregnant about a week and a bit after I did originally, but I had a miscarriage at six weeks. So, she had her baby two weeks after mine was due.

Well they will still be close in age. :) must be a SIL thing this year. Lol.
We have the same due date :)

Congrats on becoming an Aunty :flower: My cousin is due 7 weeks after me, it will be lovely to have the babies so close in age :flower:

my lil sis is due twins a week after me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"