OT - Photo Editing Help?

TheNewMrs

Reaction score
Hi girlies!
Ive really gotten into taking bump photos by the week now that Im starting to really show. :cloud9:

I'd like to be able to edit them to B&W and Crop them and maybe put some text on them, but I've never done it before. I am using Windows but also have an iPhone.

Can anyone recommend some easy to use apps or software to help me out please?
I'm not a computer whizz at all! :haha:

Thanks Girls! :flower:

I downloaded Picasa earlier, seems to do all of that.

Maybe check it out x

To crop I use Microsoft Picture Editor (think that's what it's called, but it comes with Windows). For black and white and adding text I use Adobe Photoshop.

Picasa would be my recommendation if you want easy. There's also a free photoshop app from Adobe for the iPhone but you'd need a second app to add text. But that one is pretty good. If you want more control then Gimp is a freeware option for pc but would need practice to use (more for people who are at least regularly into editing).

Personally I love photoshop but that costs money. Unless you're a bad person. 0=) but again photoshop is more for "serious amateurs".

I use Gimp, but as the above poster has said - it's not necessarily that basic - it would take some getting used to. That said though - there is a good help file with it which really helps for learning some of the stuff you can do...

Ive seen a few people who offer to do photos and banners on here on some posts!
Photoshop is great for anything but can take some time to master, or i find paint really easy, its great to just resize and crop photos and write on them!

xxxx

Ive decided to use Photobucket! Its so simple! Even I can use it!!!! :haha:

Ive seen a few people who offer to do photos and banners on here on some posts!
Photoshop is great for anything but can take some time to master, or i find paint really easy, its great to just resize and crop photos and write on them!

xxxx

I would offer normally but only have proper Internet to upload em when I'm at my folks. Lol. Need proper 'net or I'll never be a photographer lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->