OT~ Please pray for my mom

Thank you all so very much!!! :hugs: My mom is now out of surgery and doing well!! The surgeon said that it went better then he thought it would. I am so happy that tomorrow at about noon I will be with my mom again. Now if I can get that dang woman to stop smoking around my mom because the surgeon did say that she won't be able to have this surgery again. I really am send you all big hugs for your support today it really does mean the world to me and my family. Oh I can't wait to see my mommy tomorrow!!!!!!! :happydance::cloud9::flower::thumbup:

my thoughts and prayers are with you hun..i can only imagine what your going through right now..ill be praying and keeping my fingers crossed that you get your good news very soon:cry:

Oh I'm so happy your mom is ok!!! I don't know what I'd do without mine either!

Thats GREAT news!!!!!!! so happy!!!!

personally, I'd go shove those cigarettes down those people's throats :thumbup:
...but that's not very nice, is it? :p

Thats GREAT news!!!!!!! so happy!!!!

personally, I'd go shove those cigarettes down those people's throats :thumbup:
...but that's not very nice, is it? :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeah I guess it wouldn't be nice but I do have to say that it's a lot nicer then what she is doing to my mom and my family. She knows that this surgery is because of her smoking around my mom and doesn't care!!:growlmad: This is the 3rd time my mom has had to go through this because of her and the Dr said that they can't fix it again. This woman just doesn't get how dangerous this surgery was this time and I'm sure she will still smoke around my mom. It's sad that my mom doesn't smoke but has COPD now because of this woman and has to have these surgeries. I think it's time for my mom to look for a new job if she can!!!

Sending prayers your way. Hope everything is okay!

Had to edit my post....glad to read that your mom is okay!!!

Soo glad your Mum is doing well! Definate quit her job and never go back and look for a new one, no ones life is worth any amount of income being brought in, if this woman wont change (which she sounds like a selfish cow-personally if the worst had happened to your Mum i think the law should have seen it as murder!) your Mum will have to leave. I am suprised she stuck it out as long as she did! I shall pray a new healthier job comes along for her so that she can get better fully and stay better xxx Take care of yourself hun xx

Oh yay, i'm so glad to log on this morning and see your happy update!! x

Glad that everything went well, will keep your mom in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->