OT! Who's going to see breaking dawn tomorrow?!!!

SnowWhite90

Reaction score
Really can't wait!!!

I'm not ashamed to admit it anymore...im twilight OBSESSED!!!

Me!!! Been booked for weeks!! 8.30 showing! TEAM EDWARD!!!

I never booked my tickets (eeek)...going to head to the cinema at 2pm for the very first showing!! Surely it cant be booked out at the time?!
xxx

No I think you'll be ok then... but I'd book them anyway.. just in case!

I'm going on Saturday morning when it's quiet as I always get the moron with the mobile phone in front of me!!

Can't bloomin wait - wonder if it's as good as the book??!??!?

im goin tonite at midnight yaaaaay lol

I'm seeing it whenever my cousin is freee.. TEAM JACOB!!

They're doing a twiathalon at my local cinema tonight.. starts at like 5pm or summit.. show the other ones then the new one at midnight!... was tempted.. haha xxx

I'm going on Saturday morning when it's quiet as I always get the moron with the mobile phone in front of me!!

Can't bloomin wait - wonder if it's as good as the book??!??!?

Oo i really hope so!!Although, breaking dawn was not my absolute fave book, i liked eclipse way more! I'm just raging we have to wait another year to see the very end :'(

I'm going on Saturday. Have had tickets for about a month!! I can't wait either :)

Team Edward all the way!

I love the books to the point of having a quote tattooed on me ('Be safe') and having a first edition Twilight (it has a whole different cover to the way it looks now and is worth and bloody bomb) but hate what they have done to them in the films so no i will not be going. will watch it when it comes out on dvd so that i then have the right to moan about everything the have done wrong (I mean they get married outside, in the woods! Bella hates the green why would she get married in the woods? where is the grand piano and the staircase she can’t fall down, and the huge glass walls where she sees herself for the first time in her dress?) and how they have ruined my beloved characters!

Can't wait to go, but I don't get paid until 25th (boo!!!), I always like the books more, but I need a trip out!!!!

In a way, I'm glad I'm waiting as I am a proper cinema Nazi at the best of times (I think if you're paying through the nose to watch a film you shouldn't be talking, playing with your phone or mucking about) and I have no qualms about telling people (nearly got into a fight because of this during the last Lord Of The Rings because I told a lass to shut up and go outside if she wanted to talk all the way through!!)

Just gotta hope I don't go in to labour early now!!! xxx

Yes!!!! I'm so excited!! Dragging along the OH lol and meeting up with friends :)

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! It's been a very long wait! It is going to be awesome! I was hooked onthe books reading from around 10 at night to 4am! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Twilight series!

I want to see it soooo bad, but my bladder is already crap:( I am afraid I will have to pee at least 3x during the movie! lol

going in the morning at 11.30am! so excited!! :happydance:
team jacob all the way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"