Other half thinks I'm weird

20YR 1ST BABY

Mother to 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share to see if anyone else's taste buds are as tender. I've noticed since being pregnant orange smarties taste like orange! So last night I tipped a tube out just to look for the orange ones 😍.
He just looked at me and laughed like "what are u doing??"
I told him that the Orange ones taste orange and he cracked up saying they all taste the same there's no flavouring to them. I was so adamant! He told me to google it so i did...
Yes! The Orange smarties are flavoured with natural orange oil 😁😂
He's reply was.. Who even eats smarties 1 by 1 😂😂😂

The orange ones have always tasted of orange!

I have never noticed before thought it must just be because everything tastes diff at the moment but safe to say the Orange ones will always be nicked out of any tube of smarties in my house 😁

Was gonna say ive always thought they were a little orangy. But your oh is right whos eating smarties 1 ant a time :rofl:

Me! I suck 'em til they are all melted :)

Orange ones have always been the only ones that taste of anything! Hee hee

I always eat smarties one by one hahaa & orange ones are lovely, love orange choc flavour mmmmmm

Never noticed that with smarties but my tastebuds have gone a bit odd, my tea tasted like marshmallows this morning?! I don't even take sugar!

Omg mine too, i love apple juice, to me at the moment it tastes like Marzipan?? Wth!! Im not impressed, i really hate Marzipan :sick:

Yeah, I made a pot of red sauce in my first trimester and I swear I could taste each individual spice that I cooked with. It's crazy how sensitive your taste buds become. I can't remember the last time I had smarties but I may need to go buy some and test this orange smartie flavor out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->