other SAHM's?

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
am i the only SAHM who gets excited about Tesco coming to deliver her shopping? i spent £140 this week and it should be here any time now. :happydance: lots of really nice things to cook for my husband and kids this week.

yes my day does revolve around chores and cooking :rofl:

I'm with ya hun!!!

Mine's coming from Mr Tesco tonight!!!
:happydance:

Mine's not due to come til between 9pm and 11pm!! :cry:

It was the only slot left when I did the order last night!! (I completely forgot to do it on Monday!! :dohh: )

Enjoy your shopping chick!!
:happydance:

yay my cupboards and fridge are nice and full :)

i always book my delievery slot and add a few things to my shopping basket and checkout a week in advance and then on the monday/tuesday i pop on and change my order and add the rest of my shopping. that way i get the cheap delivery charge and the time i want but i dont have to think about it till monday

see the most exciting part of my day is pushing the boy into town to get us some food lol. If I didn't get to do that I probably wouldn't go out most days! I can definitely understand the appeal though!

I love getting a weeks shop in and seeing the fridge/cupboards full ... so many choices of what to cook! Not like the end of the week when I'm down to cooking anything .... as long as it contains kidney beans and rice and not a lot else!

:happydance: i to am a SAHM and love my order coming from asda! i get so excited!!! it means i don't have to go to the supermarket and me and maddi use the time to head into town for some other shopping :blush:

im glad im not the only one!

going into the kitchen and seeing loads of food is the happiest feeling.. getting to actually choose what to have for dinner instead of routing in the freezer for anything that isnt frozen peas...

Well I'm well pissed off with the driver tonight and have emailed Tesco to complain.

Read this... it explains what happened!!

Dear Tesco,

I have just had my online grocery order delivered, and I felt compelled to contact you as I wasn't overly impressed with the driver.

I moved house recently and this was my first delivery at this address. I have ordered from you on a few occasions at my old house and was always really happy with the service. The driver always offered to bring the groceries into the kitchen, was always friendly, the groceries were always packed well (I always ask for bags) and he would always point out which bags contained the substitutions, eggs, frozen stuff etc...

Tonight, the driver arrives and just stands with the crates at the front door. He never offered to help bring the items into the house, let alone the kitchen!! The vast majority of the items were not in bags, in particular the heavier tinned goods and frozen goods (yet a single bottle of anti-bacterial spray was in a bag all on its own!!) which made it even harder to go back and forth from the front door to the kitchen to unload it all. When I asked the driver why it wasn't bagged up, his reply was "Well our packers aren't very bright". This does not reflect well on the staff of the store concerned, or Tesco as a whole.

His attitude wasn't very good. OK, so it's late at night and the weather isn't very good, and I know people are entitled to an off day, but I work in customer service, and that should be no excuse!

The very first time I ever had a delivery from Tesco, I was so impressed I actually called your customer service department to congratulate you on the service and to ask for a special thank you to be passed on to the driver. Tonight's delivery was a million miles away from that, and to say I am disappointed is an understatement!

If it wasn't for the fact that you are the only supermarket that offers online shopping for my address, I would seriously doubt I would shop with you again!

The details of the order for your reference:
Order No: ********
Customer No: ********
Van: ***/***
Delivery Slot: 21:00 - 23:00

Yours sincerely,

He's totally ruined shopping night!! I is not a happy bunny!!!
:hissy:

wow I wish they did that here, I always end up buying things I dont need when I go out!!

Well I'm well pissed off with the driver tonight and have emailed Tesco to complain.

Read this... it explains what happened!!

Dear Tesco,

I have just had my online grocery order delivered, and I felt compelled to contact you as I wasn't overly impressed with the driver.

I moved house recently and this was my first delivery at this address. I have ordered from you on a few occasions at my old house and was always really happy with the service. The driver always offered to bring the groceries into the kitchen, was always friendly, the groceries were always packed well (I always ask for bags) and he would always point out which bags contained the substitutions, eggs, frozen stuff etc...

Tonight, the driver arrives and just stands with the crates at the front door. He never offered to help bring the items into the house, let alone the kitchen!! The vast majority of the items were not in bags, in particular the heavier tinned goods and frozen goods (yet a single bottle of anti-bacterial spray was in a bag all on its own!!) which made it even harder to go back and forth from the front door to the kitchen to unload it all. When I asked the driver why it wasn't bagged up, his reply was "Well our packers aren't very bright". This does not reflect well on the staff of the store concerned, or Tesco as a whole.

His attitude wasn't very good. OK, so it's late at night and the weather isn't very good, and I know people are entitled to an off day, but I work in customer service, and that should be no excuse!

The very first time I ever had a delivery from Tesco, I was so impressed I actually called your customer service department to congratulate you on the service and to ask for a special thank you to be passed on to the driver. Tonight's delivery was a million miles away from that, and to say I am disappointed is an understatement!

If it wasn't for the fact that you are the only supermarket that offers online shopping for my address, I would seriously doubt I would shop with you again!

The details of the order for your reference:
Order No: ********
Customer No: ********
Van: ***/***
Delivery Slot: 21:00 - 23:00

Yours sincerely,
He's totally ruined shopping night!! I is not a happy bunny!!!
:hissy:

oh hun :hugs: that B****** ruining your night.
i hope you feel happier this morning!

also, my driver always offers to bring it in to the kitchen (i dont have carrier bags) but lastnight it was a different driver and he just stood outside whilst i did it.. so i said
'come in out of the cold for a minute'
so he came and stood in the porch watching me
'well since you're inside you may aswell help me unload it all!'
and he did! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member