• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

other than pg, what causes late lp

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I'm not pregnant. But this is my second cycle where my lp was 14 days versus the usual 12. Or maybe it's the 12 that is short and 14 is my normal. I don't know wtf my body wants/ is doing/ ??? So my question is what might cause these random longer lps?

I know stress does. The only times my period was late was when I was freaking out thinking I was pregnant (when my son was still a baby lol.) I would stress so much it would be 2-3 days later.

Can stress lengthen lp though? I read that it can delay ovulation, but it doesn't affect lp. But I don't read up on it. I've stressed more my other cycles tbh. This cycle I thought I was out from the day of O lol. And life is good. I mean SO's life sucks, but mine is awesome haha. Which sounds weird because they should be connected but you know what I mean lol

Worried it was a cyst this month. Interestingly enough, it was two cycles ago that I had this which I felt as a right ovary o as well. I feel like someone is grabbing my ovary and squeezing it. =/ It really hurts. It's been off and on like that for the last 24 hours. I almost went to see my gyn today because of it, but I got caught up in a meeting

It is. =/ But I am a wimp so my pain tolerance is low haha. It's only happened three times though. I imagine it's just my body getting ready for af. If it's still happening tomorrow then I'll go in.

It's def af. I don't have to get up to tell, I feel it. The pain is gone now as well. Just wondering why out of 5 cycles three were 12 day lips and two were 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"