OTish.. But imagine a BnB wife swap week..

Blaumba

Reaction score
How funny would that be?

Who would you swap with for a week?

Mine would prob be Sam9 kids, just so I could see what it's like to have NINE kids to organise/feed/transport/HOUSE! Probably wouldn't last the week to be honest.. :haha:

How funny would that be?

Mine would prob be Sam9 kids, just so I could see what it's like to have NINE kids to organise/feed/transport/HOUSE! Probably wouldn't last the week to be honest.. :haha:

Ha ha its certainly....fun!!!!:haha:

The house is a tip, it takes bloody ages to get us all out of the door and bath time is a production line! John baths, lauren brings them down, i dry and dress and rebekah takes the towels and the next kid up!!!

Meal times.................:wacko:

I take my hat off to you lady! It gives me brain spin just thinking about it.. haha

How funny would that be?

The house is a tip, it takes bloody ages to get us all out of the door and bath time is a production line! John baths, lauren brings them down, i dry and dress and rebekah takes the towels and the next kid up!!!

:nope::nope::nope:
I couldn't do it!!!!
I am such a control freak - how on earth would I organise so much??
I am coming out in a cold sweat :wacko:
I don't know how you do it - sometimes the world comes to an end in my house and I have a 6yr age gap between my two so our son is pretty much self sufficient :haha:
x

How funny would that be?

:nope::nope::nope:
I couldn't do it!!!!
I am such a control freak - how on earth would I organise so much??
I am coming out in a cold sweat :wacko:
I don't know how you do it - sometimes the world comes to an end in my house and I have a 6yr age gap between my two so our son is pretty much self sufficient :haha:
x

Awwww its more organised chaos here! Im quite chilled but i do have my moments!!!!:haha:x

I'd swap with flower01. She's sooo outgoing. She goes to lots of groups & Willow is adorable :)

It would be fun to swap with someone who has a cute little girl. :cloud9:

I'd breakdown after the 1st day if I swap with sam9kids :blush:

My days are great....at 6pm when the babies go to bed!!!!!

Hats off to sam9kids I wouldn't last a day. Even though I could eat up lil jenson he is so cute s

I'd swap with flower01. She's sooo outgoing. She goes to lots of groups & Willow is adorable :)

It would be fun to swap with someone who has a cute little girl. :cloud9:

I'd breakdown after the 1st day if I swap with sam9kids :blush:

You were my first thought for who I'd like to swap with! I have a cute little girl to play with, wanna swap for a week? :haha:

I don't care who, just as long as their LO sleeps through the night... or even just one bottle a night.:haha: and no teething either!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"