ouch! advice plz

CarlosMommy

Reaction score
okay im 34 weeks and my bump and belly in general hurts really bad and so do my ribs. but i dont know why it hurts so bad it doesnt feel like stretching anyone else having this?

Yes, as well as my back and pelvis. I have unscheduled Mw tomorrow as I was on the phone to her earlier in tears. I will let you know what she says :)

Yes, as well as my back and pelvis. I have unscheduled Mw tomorrow as I was on the phone to her earlier in tears. I will let you know what she says :)

alrighty thanks it hurts so bad my back and pelvis hurt to but i figured that was just becuz i have scoliosis... thanks again

I have actually had feelings that my pelvis was cracking! Its been waking me up when I turn over in bed, clicking when I walk and leaving a residual pain which takes ages to go away. The back ache has been bothering me for months but combined with the pelvis and aching of my bump I got to the point I cant handle it much anymore, esp as i'm still working. On top of that, lying on my side with strategically placed pillows has left me with aching ribs on one side which isnt helped by LO's feet doing a Michael flatley every now and then :(

oh i get all that too its not fair, i wish it pregnancy could be easier with no pain, i cant wait until this little boy is out of me...lol

oh i get all that too its not fair, i wish it pregnancy could be easier with no pain, i cant wait until this little boy is out of me...lol

Same :rofl:

Who was it that referred to the "joys" of motherhood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->