ouch and possible tmi

M

Mumoftwo0212

Whilst doing the deed no matter how excited I am I always go dry! It gets to the point where it burns and my oh then stops :(
What can I do or what lube can I use that isn't stupidly expensive or harm his swimmers x

Whilst doing the deed no matter how excited I am I always go dry! It gets to the point where it burns and my oh then stops :(
What can I do or what lube can I use that isn't stupidly expensive or harm his swimmers x

I have the same problem. I've recently invested in pre-seed, it's a little expensive but I've heard great things about it so I think it's worth it. It was like $23 for a tube on amazon. I haven't tested it out yet as AF just went away but everyone says it's great and it's designed for use when TTC. :sex:

I've been using preseed for a long time and I absolutely love it! I only need a little bit - and the best part is that it's sperm friendly :)

Conceive plus is another ttc friendly lube

Honestly, we tried Preseed and hated it. It was thick and sticky. We got pregnant using KY Liquid.

I've actually stopped using preseed because like the PP said it was just so sticky and thick!

We've now been using this organic lube...I was told its sperm friendly as well.

Hubby & I have had this problem for 7 years- we almost always have to use lubricant. It's gotten a little bit better since getting of my IUD but still need to use it when it takes longer to you know what! ;)

When it comes to ovulation week I've just learned to deal with the pain (forunately it does not usually take hubby very long to finish) however when it's not O week- we both really like Sliquid! Most of the lubs we've tried (even other organic ones) make me burn instantly on contact but this one doesn't. I highly recommend it!

https://www.amazon.com/Sliquid-Orga...d=1401141952&sr=8-1&keywords=sliquid+organics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->