• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ouch...anyone else feeling this pain?

trying_4_no.3

mum of 3 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hey girls, this is something for those of you that have had one or more babies already and are pregnant again for the 2nd, 3rd or more time or at least I think it is as I didnt experience this is my first or 2nd pregnancy. Ive been getting these pains in my tummy since I was about 12 weeks and they seem to be getting worse they are like mucle pulls that feel like a sudden unexpected sharp painful twaging sensation in your tummy when you move( either turn, bend or get up) I just wanted to know if anyone else is getting them and if it is normal and if anyone knows why we get these....is it due to weakening of the stomach mucles? All replys are appreciated, thanks!

iv been getting them recently this is only my first baby but i think its just everything stretching

Hi hun ,
I am having my third baby and I am having the same pains now and again.
I had them today when I was walking back from shops and they came and went until this evening.

I think its the weakened muscles too xxx

yeh ive been getting dem..especially if i move to fast for my body to handle and its sharp painful as well this is my first pregnancy

I'm on no 3 and im getting them too, they feel like really sharp muscle pulls and i mainly get them in my lower stomach slightly to the left or right, i dont remember them with my previous pregnancies either, i think they call it round ligament pain xx

I'm on no 3 and im getting them too, they feel like really sharp muscle pulls and i mainly get them in my lower stomach slightly to the left or right, i dont remember them with my previous pregnancies either, i think they call it round ligament pain xx

Yea this is exactly like mine, do you know if they are dangerous or why we get them? Thank you!

I think they are caused from the Pregnancy hormones making things there more susceptible to stretch for obvious reasons :) i wouldnt have thought they were dangerous maybe just natures way of ensuring we take it easy! xx

i get twinges all the time but they dont worry me too much, midwife has checked it out and says its nothing to worry about. so im not worrying unless they get much more painful. i guess its just stretching.

These are more than twinges! They are very painfull sudden mucle pulls/tuggs you just get one sharp painful twang that gives you the shock of your life as its very sudden and unexpected as you move or get up, The reason I was worried is that I didnt get them in either of my other two pregnancies so to me they are not "normal" or "typical" of pregnancy and they can be very painful!

I despise those pains, they always seem to hit when I am trying to re-adjust in bed at night. Then of course I get a kicking storm.

Im on No3 and i keep gettin a few pains, if i stretch in my sleep i get a pain in the bottom right of my tummy. And a few pains in my bits.

Try not to worry, i know what you mean bout the twang. But if you start to worry, call your MW and she will help you.

Take it easy. :hug::hug:

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"