Ouch! Gas pains?

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
Since becoming pregnant im a flatulance monster! Anyways my lower back tightens up in agony when it gets trapped. I know lovely.. Anyways is there anything I can do to ease the pain?! Or ease the gas lol xx

Ill try.with my son I had amazingly terrible trapped wind just over my uterus, pain so bad I was doubled over with cold sweats so much so my partner and I thought I was having an ectopic. But the hospital just sent me on my way and the pain continued until my fella went to a chemist who recommended and got me Rennie deflatine, completely safe in pregnancy and MASSIVE reliever! Poof no more pain :)

Since becoming pregnant im a flatulance monster! Anyways my lower back tightens up in agony when it gets trapped. I know lovely.. Anyways is there anything I can do to ease the pain?! Or ease the gas lol xx

I've been having this on/off too. Also can you tell me how I add the link to my journal on my signature like yours?

I've been having this on/off too. Also can you tell me how I add the link to my journal on my signature like yours?

Go on to your journal. Copy the web address from the bar at the top. Click on user cp. look down the list at the side and then once on the edit signature page on tbe editing box there's a picture of the world across the top I think. Click it and Paste the web address into the box.

Ill try.with my son I had amazingly terrible trapped wind just over my uterus, pain so bad I was doubled over with cold sweats so much so my partner and I thought I was having an ectopic. But the hospital just sent me on my way and the pain continued until my fella went to a chemist who recommended and got me Rennie deflatine, completely safe in pregnancy and MASSIVE reliever! Poof no more pain :)

Thank you will try it x

I have gas pains sometimes that hurt almost as bad as labor contractions. My stomach swells up and everything. I've tried a lot of positions, such as the one where you put your rear in the air and your head to the pillow and stay that way until it passes. This is supposed to help but it didn't for me. Only time helped for me. Hope it passes soon!

Oh man. I had horrible gas pains through the night. So much so that I couldn't sleep. I got up and took half a teaspoon of Eno (which is used for acidity. It's okay as long as you don't take too much) and it helped.... But veggies (specifically the green ones) are known to relieve gas... I eat veggie soup and it's helped me a lot now. Try and stay away from brocolli and cabbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->