ouch!! help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sarahjane10, Jun 1, 2011.

1. sarahjane10

sarahjane10 love my lil boy so much

Hello ladies

i am 24 weeks and 2 days pregnant..since 1pm i have been getting on and of pains i went in to maternity ward they said that baby is fine he is kicking away cervix is closed...

But they have come back full on could this be braxson hicks?

i am so worried but the midwife says i have nothing to be scarde about??

could baby be coming i now that sounds weied but u hear about it :( help xx

2. sarahjane10

3. pinktractor

pinktractor Well-Known Member

poor you hun didnt want to read and run if i was you try a nice hot bath and relax in bed ,sounds good if cervix still closed and baby moving about xx

4. sarahjane10

i think i did to much at work it started after i cleaned a very messy residents bed room.. x:( i am just so worried i cant lose this baby again. x

5. jewbag86

jewbag86 Well-Known Member

Sound like me i have urritable uterus that Catarina tightnings some painfully some not midwife says cervix is closed so just a matter of grinning and bearing it and to go I'n if i worried again lol if YOU are conferences go back again it's what there there for hun

6. ahcigar1

ahcigar1 Happy Mother of 1

I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable. Try relaxing for a couple days if you can. It is possible you just did a little too much. I wouldn't worry too much if doctors said baby is ok in there and your cervix is closed. And if you can still feel baby then try to relax.

7. jewbag86

jewbag86 Well-Known Member

Mine are bought on by doing too much walking ect SOS about spelling on phone and feeling bit woozy lol

8. sarahjane10

i work in a residential care home for people with mental health problems so i am busy cleanning the rooms up and down the stairs ect so maybe its that

its just so worrying, i have a doppler at home so i will be useing that and he is active so i just need to relax xx

9. momof2bb

momof2bb Well-Known Member

drink a lot... relax... I'm a stay at home and I have it all the time. Don't worry

10. Ouverture

Ouverture Well-Known Member

You can get cramps or worse braxton hicks contractions too if you are dehydrated! If you think you are hydrated, drink more. . .

If drinking a TON of water and relaxing doesn't make the pain stop, I'd definitely be bringing that up to your OB/Midwife again, especially if the pains are coming on a timed schedule like contractions would. . .