ouch, hiccups, no sleep

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by vanessa, Oct 21, 2008.

1. vanessa

vanessa Well-Known Member

Just wondering if others were feeling this way:

-on the ouch front, baby's movements are really starting to hurt, its like she's squirming around on my insides and it makes my eyes water

-hiccups - is it normal for baby to get bouts of hiccups all the time...like 4 times each day?

-I think sleep has gone out of the window for the near future

2. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

Ouchies this way too, plus sometimes I feel kind of travel sick when LO moves fast.

Hiccups totally normal, all because of practice breathing.

Sleep will probably come back, mine's improved the past few days. No doubt it'll go again in a few more!

3. XKatX

XKatX Well-Known Member

Welcome to my world hun!! I haven't slept properly for weeks, the baby has hiccups ALL the time - and they are so strong now! And youjust wait until your 38 weeks - then you'll know what strong kicking is!! My LO actually made me vomit the other day when it booted me right in the stomach!!
    Oh, the joys of pregnancy!!!:happydance:

4. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

mini pp only seems to have had the hiccups once luckily lol!!

5. rubberchickuk

rubberchickuk And bubs makes 5 x

yup i feel a little sea sick when LO moves like mad. Am hoping in next few weeks baby will run out of room and slow down a bit.
    My wee man has hiccups all the time.....i ate sweet chilli last night and it gave him hiccups....awh i felt a little guilty to be honest xxx

6. Nemo and bump

Nemo and bump mummy of 1 daughter

sometimes when my lo moves it stops me in my tracks coz it gives me a sharp pain. my lo has hiccups and oh felt them last night. we were sitting here giggling at it xoxo

7. cosmotbear

cosmotbear Expecting number 2 :-)

oooh dear, sorry to hear you're in pain!! Your LO must be in a difficult position...maybe she'll move and ease up on the organs! My LO gets hiccups quite often too, usually between 2 and 4 times a day, quite annoying when you're trying to get to sleep!