Ouch ouch ouch!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Chel, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Chel

Chel Well-Known Member

My baby is being mean to me every night between 8-11pm, he starts stretching down and pushing his head against my pelvic area... i feel like he's going to break through occasionally and its SO painful. I never expected it would be this painful.

Meanie baby!

2. dannyboygirl

dannyboygirl Mom to Baby Cubz

:wave:girl

My baby is like that too most of the time..Everyone is like don't call the baby mean..I was like they have mood swings too..lol..Especially when Im having a bh and does a big body movement..I say you be nice to your mumz you're not gonna be in there forever..I feel a lil more control:rofl::hug:

3. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Ouchies ... dont know if its good or bad but mines doing it in the opposite direction, my ribs are taking a horrible battering!!

4. XKatX

XKatX Well-Known Member

Mine does this in the evening too! It doesn't matter how active or quiet it's been during the day - come the eveing - off it goes!! It feels like it is burrowing it's way downwards. I know I'll stand up one day and it will just drop out!! (I wish!)