• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ouch ouch ouch!

Chel

Reaction score
My baby is being mean to me every night between 8-11pm, he starts stretching down and pushing his head against my pelvic area... i feel like he's going to break through occasionally and its SO painful. I never expected it would be this painful.

Meanie baby!

:wave:girl

My baby is like that too most of the time..Everyone is like don't call the baby mean..I was like they have mood swings too..lol..Especially when Im having a bh and does a big body movement..I say you be nice to your mumz you're not gonna be in there forever..I feel a lil more control:rofl::hug:

Ouchies ... dont know if its good or bad but mines doing it in the opposite direction, my ribs are taking a horrible battering!!

Mine does this in the evening too! It doesn't matter how active or quiet it's been during the day - come the eveing - off it goes!! It feels like it is burrowing it's way downwards. I know I'll stand up one day and it will just drop out!! (I wish!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"