Ouch! Really bad back pain! Anyone else?

Laurans

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 7 weeks pregnant and have a scan on Wednesday due to 2 previous miscarriages.
Last night and today have such bad back pain! Last night it was a bit crampy feeling like I get with AF but today literally feels like iv been lifting weights and pulled all the muscles in my lower back! It's really quite painful!

Anyone else?
Thanks Laura x

(Unfortunately I can't be reassured but the fact that I have no bleeding as my body never bled the last 2 times I miscarried and I'm on progesterone this time so even less likely!)

Yes. It's my lower back that's agony. I can barely turn over in bed!

My lower back bothers me and sometimes it's hatelful! Although severe lower back pain can be a sign of a problem. If you can't relieve it or you are really worried about it call the Dr. just to see what they say. I cramp as well, off and on and it feels like I'm about to start AF, but that's normal and it's been happening since I got my BFP.

My lower back is also KILLING me. I am usually fine in the morning when I get up, but as the day goes on it just keeps getting more and more sore. Then at night I have to do all of my paperwork for my job, (yay social work lol) and I will be sitting on the couch and find that I cannot find a comfortable position to sit on and it makes it even hard to concentrate. I have been meaning to get a hot water bottle or something to put on my back. I was tempted to use icey hot which has always worked wonders in the past, but I googled it and said that it's a no no during pregnancy

My legs too. I can't get into a position where they don't ache like hell.

I remember a few days before my :bfp: I had the WORST backache ever, and it continued through my entire pregnancy. it was miserable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->