ouch!! stupid steriliser!!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
so i have always spoke very highly of our Avent Iq electric steriliser! even though we're on no 3! the first two leaked when we first had maddi.

well i knew it was playing up this week, and i'd got a few small electric shocks this week, but really thought it was fixed :hissy:

but just turned it on to do a couple of bottles (as maddi's been at mums and we needed a few to tied up over till tonight) and the stupid thing is broke and i've got another electric shock :hissy::hissy::hissy:

grrr so now have to wait till tomorrow to take it too boots and have a good moan! i wouldn't mind i only need on to fit MAM's bottles! we don't even use avent bottles!

at least i have my cold water steriliser for the time being :hissy:

Oh dear id defo take that back and complain thats not good! Glad i dont have this steriliser lol

Oh dear id defo take that back and complain thats not good! Glad i dont have this steriliser lol

yep we are! am going to have a good moan tomorrow :blush: bloody thing!

we've had my iphone, the washing machine and the steriliser break this week, please no more
:hissy:

They say it comes in threes, lets hope thats your lot! We have an avent steriliser and without tempting fate (knocks on wood) we have had no bother so far. Saying that has probably knackered it now tho lol xXx

OUCH!!!!

Hope they replace it for that is rubbish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->