Ouch very sore nipples!! Anyone else 3 DPO want to symptom spot with me?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by moochacha, May 7, 2010.

1. moochacha

moochacha LTTTC - Mum to Cody (11)

What do you think ladies? Is this a sign?

Since 1DPO I've had extremely sore nipples they have become darken, bigger and very very sore.

They started to leak colostrum (which has stopped now) at 1DPO, I breastfed my son for a year and it took me a long time for my milk to dry up. My breasts would still leak until maybe 2 years ago. The doctor said it was all good and everything is fine.

My breasts are soooo veiny and I would say a cup size bigger. I'm shocked at this happening straight after ovulation I wasn't even symptom spotting but I can't help it now because of the leaking breast and extremely sore nipples. It feels like when your milk has just come through and you start breast feeding your baby for the first time.

2. moochacha

bump!!! Anyone? :D

3. giggles.

giggles. Well-Known Member

Hey, it could be :)
    I have had sore BB's for a few days.

Fingers crossed for you!

4. shaerichelle

shaerichelle Guest

Oh Moochacha darling I have the same problem veiny boobies :haha: and sore on the sides and sometimes in my nops. Last pregnancy I had mega nip pain!

5. moochacha

Yay!!! I hope its the real deal!!! :hugs:

6. libbymarks198

libbymarks198 Well-Known Member

good luck hun!! it seems very early to be experiencing this though....

i am either 4 or 5 dpo now i think... i dont have any symptoms but i think i am out this month anyway so i am not symptom spotting, last cycle it was all in my mind lol...

i hope you get your bfp soon!!

xx

7. shaerichelle

shaerichelle Guest

Me too!

8. TTCNumbertwo

TTCNumbertwo Mommy of 2 Boys

That happened to me last cycle... I was convinced I was pregnant (why else would my breasts be leaking)???? It hasn't been quite a year yet since I quit breastfeeding my son and I was told that any hormonal changes can cause a little leakage. But I also had the pain and that full feeling you get if its been to long since a feeding. Anyhow, long story short, I wasn't pregnant, bummer! But hopefully you'll have a different ending to your story, good luck!

9. Shyshy

Shyshy Member

Mine are very sore since 3 dpo. I usually get tender nips during ovulation or before AF. I just came off a round of clomid, so I am hoping its not just my pregesterone levels.

Best of luck to us all! TTC 3 yrs