ouch!!

klouise1993

Reaction score
Hiya guys I need some advice as I've had some stabbing pain in my stomach I've thrown up and gone to the loo, the pain is still there but not as extreme, has anyone else had this? Xx

I've had all sorts of pains too. Mostly cramping constantly from day dot, and sometimes sharp stabbing pains too. I usually put them down to wind as they can be SO painful. Everything is stretching and adjusting too. x

Thank you khadijah I've just had to lie down for a bit to try and settle it I say the pain is on the left side just underneath my ribs I'd say I think anyway and it goes towards my belly button xx

Could definitely be gas, some women will say "there's no way it could be gas, I know what gas feels like" but I can personally attest to gas being so painful I thought I was literally having a heart attack, I have ibs and before I knew what it was, I ended up in the ER multiple times because the pain was so severe-it was just trapped gas...I wouldn't worry too much as there's so much going on in your tummy right now :)

Thank you chick just getting a bit surreal now as I haven't gone up to 11 weeks so everything is completely new lol thank you I'm just having a lie down now so oh can do everything for the day lol xx 😁😊😃

If it's up under your ribs in your stomach area I'd say that's had and your digestive system. I get some horrible pains just below my ribs and really struggling with digesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->