Ouch!!

KX

Reaction score
My friend Bronwen who was due on boxing day had her baby girl this morning at 10.19am weighing a whopping 11lb 8oz. No pain relief-wtf I was torn to pieces underneath with an 8lb 8er :shock:

Name is still to be confirmed (she likes Cerys) but I get broody when another life is brought into this world :oops: :D

thats a bigun :shock:

i thought harry was big at 9.7 being 2 weeks early.im glad i never went over.

congrats to her xx

:shock: crikey!! What a whopper!! Brings tears to my eyes :cry:

My friend was due boxing day too, she had hers on New Years day, 8lb something (OH got the message and can't remember - men!!) she called him Ethan Finlay.

Congrats to her and Bronwen!!!

bloody hell i thot callum was big at 10lb half an oz!!!well done 2 her!!!

Blimey she must look like 3 months old :shock:

Congrats to your friend :dance:

So you popping in the TTC area now babe? :wink:

Tam I swing more times than the British weather :lol: 1 minute i think yeah i want another close in age, then when I have my "realistic" head on Im like "god Karrina you find it hard with one" :oops:

So in other words not at the moment. I will just keep getting excited bout everyone elses births :lol: Your next Tam!!! :wink:

Yvanne, ouch, your fairy still intact? :lol:

Kim, congrats to your friend too :D

I can't wait!!!! We are getting the decorations down the weekend, then finishing the nursery and looking to get our bags packed within the next 4 weeks :dance:

it is :D:D apptly lol so darren tells me ;)

OUCH!!!!!!

i got ripped to shreds when i had jordan, he was 7lb 14oz i ended up with about 22 stitches down below and i had epiduarl and gas&air so well done to her!! :oops:

congratualtions to her too x x x

:shock: :shock: jeez thats a biggen !!

My friends baby is due on monday and i know i will be soooo broody again when i hold it !!! :lol:

Taht brings tears to my eyes. I really hope this one isn't that big. DS 5lb 14 4 weeks early, DD 6lb 14 2 weeks early, this bump on time and 7lb 14 maybe?

Oh my word all i can say is.......... OUCH!
Well done to her!

My friend had a baby today a little girl called Emily 8lb 4oz- Does not make me broody one bit! :D

You've got gorgeous Amy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->