Ouch!

B

baby.love

Hiya girlies

I did post this is the TTC section, but its been pretty much ignored :cry:

I am currently on CD23 and for the last few days i have had pretty bad thrush I have been using Canesten cream and its very slowly settling down, but today i seem to be constantly peeing ... I mean seriously about 20-30 times already today.

I know its wishful thinking, but the only time i have suffered like this is when i was pregnant with Ethan! I was on antibiotics my whole pregnancy (from 5 weeks through to 38 weeks) with him due to a water infection that wouldn't shift.

Do you think these could be 'good' signs or just bad luck? I know i should go see my GP, but i'm hoping it might clear up on its own, The last resort is showing my GP my poorly minky :blush:

Thanks in advance :kiss:

Well if it was the same with your last pregnancy, maybe it is a good sign! I'm hoping it is :) Good luck!

Hmm symptom spotting is the devil! :) Seriously though, you can't rely on it but the fact that it is like your last pregnancy might be positive :) Good luck!

Good luck!

While obviously it is uncomfortable (I had thrush for the first time in my life 2 months ago- ouchie I feel for you) and inconvenient - I hope it is a good sign for you. :thumbup:

I hope it's a good sign to make the discomfort and annoyance of it worthwhile!!

Thanks girls ... I never usually symptom spot as i know it can drive people mad! Only time will tell whats going on i guess ..

:flower:

good luck :) let us know.... when will you test??? xxx

I think it's a good sign. I mean, it can be pretty uncomfortable, but, knowing about your last pregnancy, I think it's good.
Either way, I wish you the best luck! :)

Thanks girls .. I have tested with an IC, but as suspected BFN! But i'm only CD24.

I suffered really bad with Ethan and with my angel baby i had BV (bacterial vaginosis) really bad,.. But i never suffered with my girls :shrug: I very very rarely get thrush so it is making me wonder..... But knowing my luck i am just having a bout of it all for no reason.

I will update you either way xxxxx Thanks again xxxxx

ohh good luck hun... hope its a good sign for you xxx

Fingers crossed that this uncomfortableness will be the sign of something wonderful. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks girls... Well it feels like AF is on her way, got a heavy feeling in my tummy and my head is pounding.. Looks like i was just having a bout of the nasty's!

Onwards and upwards for a new cycle :thumbup: So you'll have to put up with me a bit longer :lol:

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"