Ouch!!!

XKatX

Reaction score
Now, I know a lot of you lovely ladies suffer from hip pain, so this is nothing new, but I felt the need to come on here and just:cry: and :hissy:.

I woke up at 3 with bad hip pain and made it to just before 6 before I had to get out of bed. The pain was just too much. I don't know whats set it off again, bcause it was fine for a while.

Perhaps it's because this baby is so big now. I lie there and my hips are killing me, I have period pain, back ache, heartburn and it's kicking nine bells out of me.

So anyway - just thought I'd start an open thread for you all to share your pains on!! Come on - get it out of your system!!!!!:hissy::cry::hissy::hissy::cry::hissy::cry::hissy::cry:

Awww hunni :hug: you have been sufferring with these bloomin hips haven ya.
Now make sure today you sit on that toosh, eat lots of junk, keep lovely and snug, and watch lots of greys anatomy.

Awww hunni :hug: you have been sufferring with these bloomin hips haven ya.
Now make sure today you sit on that toosh, eat lots of junk, keep lovely and snug, and watch lots of greys anatomy.

Yes miss!!! (Except when I go out for lunch with a friend!!!)

Oh hon, I'm sorry you feel so crappy, fortunately I haven't had to deal with this so don't know what you ar going through.

I hope it feels better soon or alternatively:

BABY B - COME OUT NOW!!!

LOL enjoy your lunch, i think thats allowed, as long as you make sure inbetween you get lots of rest, and when having lunch you scoff your face to your hearts content!!

im due the day after you and the last few days i have had to suffer with something like you, and have terrible sciatica in my right leg can hardly walk now with the pain!!

Hope your little one arrives very soon for you

xx

Aww hun.I'm on the same wagon as you it's shite.I have Ankolosing Spondilitis (sp) plus my SPD it is bloody horrible.I hate taking tablets in pregnancy but live on paracetomol and the Dr has prescribed me codiene if I get desperate.It does really help.

I have a beanbag that I lean on whilst on all fours that seems to help for a while.Sometimes just gentle rocking side to side relieves it.The good thing hun is it will just disappear when baby here xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel for you! I get spasms in my hips/upper legs every time I turn over. I turn from one side to my back, wait for spasam, finish turning to other side. Its ridiculous. It must be because they're so big because its a recent development for me (spasam not hip pain)

Rae - mine started about the same time yours has now. It's funny, some nights I'm fine and some nights I'm in agony. Is your new wedge pillow still fab?

I have had hip pain terrible have to turn over every 10 -15 mins at night! also sitting on sofa for longer then 20 mins i have to get up and walk around feels like they are getting crushed! it painful. then it stopped for about a week so i told my midwife and she said its where your hips are getting wider and baby is engaging.... cos i was 2/5th engaged but LO popped out to 4/5th engaged (thats why it must of stopped) and now its kicked off again so hopefully baby back down! xx

at least we know the pain is worth it xx

*hugs* i know how bad it can be. for some reason katie's calmed down the past couple of days and isnt hurting me as much! am hoping it means she's coming soon! chin up tho, only a matter of days left!!

:hugs: I feel for you.

As soon as I lie down I'm in pain, back or hips!! Its rotten :cry: I have been thinking recently how good it will be to lie on my front for a change, just need :baby: first!! x

hope you feel better soon....or babes comes!!!!!

I am dealing with the upper leg spasms when I turn over in bed and my hand and feet are very, very achy!

:hugs:

Rae - mine started about the same time yours has now. It's funny, some nights I'm fine and some nights I'm in agony. Is your new wedge pillow still fab?

Yeah I must say it really, really helps. I mean I still have pain, but I wake up less because of it. I think its the bump support, but honestly...I need more than a pillow to support this thing :rofl:

awww hun :hugs: i feel your pain, not long now hope the pain eases for you x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->