Ouchies!!! TMI....sorry...

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
Well because I am so naive :dohh: I would like to start this off by asking if having :sex: whilst in my third trimester is a good thing, and is it dangerous to have him "go" inside?

as well....have any of you experience A LOT of pain during and just not wanted to continue ever again?

I am thinking that it is because it was the first time in a very long time, but last night we ventured out and tried having :sex: and it ended with me in a lot of pain and DH apologizing, calling my body a "temple" and saying that he should have just left it alone. :(

I feel like such a cow :cry:....in two ways...one because i am huge! 2 because I know he wants to do it more but I just can't......

anyone else experiencing any sexual set backs?!?

:blush:

sorry to hear this. i cant comment on set backs as it hasnt affected me. but about him "going" inside you, its notdangerous at all unless your waters have broken then you shouldn't as it can lead to infection. maybe try and relax more or a different position like spooning which is shallower so maybe not as painful.

Not hon not dangerous. I don't find it hurts but it does cause me to have BH's after for about an hour or so.

The only set back we have is that my OH has a rally bad back at the moment!! So he is the set back! It's getting better though, so roll on the weekend so I can get some action! Having said that, it's been ages for us too, so watch this space!!!

Kat - I told you how to get round that one. :rofl:

His back pain is going to be nothing compared to yours when giving birth to his baby, I think it'sthe least he can do!

Kat - I told you how to get round that one. :rofl:

His back pain is going to be nothing compared to yours when giving birth to his baby, I think it'sthe least he can do!

Forgot about that!!!:rofl:

No its absolutely fine aslong as waters havent already gone or docs have told u not too! Time to try out a few new positions!

I have found since being pregnant that im just not intrested at all and its uncomfertable.Being 32 weeks now i just want to go to sleep with nice comfy PJs on and not have to worry about things like that until after the baby born then we will get our :sex: life back on track.Well maybe not straight away but as soon as my body feels back to normal any way heres hopeing:baby:

We have recently found it almost impossible, as it seems to make my SPD really bad :cry:
But it's definately not dangerous for you hun, and I'd say experiment with positions to find one that isn't uncomfy.

xx

I think my poor husband wishes I did find it uncomfortable and the last thing on my mind. :rofl:

Must be the hormones having a final surge before LO comes, only I'm due Tuesday and probably want it more now than when we were trying!

I haven't wanted it too much either hun. We had a great sex life before I got pregnant, but it went down the tubes once I did. All women I know keep talking about the big surge in hormones, and all I want to do is sleep!

I also like variety :blush: and there's only maybe one or two positions that I feel comfortable with as well. Not to mention I'm self concious about my stretch marks and how huge I feel right now. OH is amazing and tells me all the time how beautiful and amazing I am, but I just don't feel it.

As for inside of you, I think the other girls said it best... so no point in me sounding like a broken record. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been having a rough go sex wise! I was starting to think I was the only one who's hormones were like "NO FREAKING WAY!!!!"

:hugs:

I think my poor husband wishes I did find it uncomfortable and the last thing on my mind. :rofl:

Must be the hormones having a final surge before LO comes, only I'm due Tuesday and probably want it more now than when we were trying!

see.....I WANT it :rofl: i just can't do it without being disappointed!!

you go girl!

I find that my bits are so sensitive that its amost too much to be touched. :nope: I want it once we get going but my sex drive has definately gone down.:hissy:

Oh yeah, not dangerous in most cases, and I can't imagine wanting to have sex when your waters have broken, anyway!:dohh: I would think your mind would be otherwise occupied, but that's just me.

So yeah, I have been less and less interested in sex the farther I get, but I'm still :sex:... I kind of feel guilty when I turn DH down, because I know once the baby comes that he's not going to get any for a good, long while.

Setbacks?? Yeah it doesnt happen anymore!

Theres no such thing in this relationship lol

xx

My lovely husband IS the set back! He won't come near me! How I wish he would, I'm starting to really miss it and I'm ready to pounce on him.

My lovely husband IS the set back! He won't come near me! How I wish he would, I'm starting to really miss it and I'm ready to pounce on him.

My OH's the same!

i've not done it loads the first time it made my tunny go rock hard after:blush: and i didnt like the feel of that at all, and the next time we did it was a few weeks ago and i giggled all the way through it and ruined it cos it just made me want to wee lol then i couldnt get comfy, then he put too much weight on my bump and i wanted to loo again i tried on top :blush: and i was knackered after 2 mins and tld him to hurry up:rofl::rofl: not good thing to say then i really needed the loo so went, i came back and x factor was on so watched that instead :rofl:
i did get a foot massage after though.
he's not too fussy so i'm lucky we'll soon get back into the swing of it when we're ready
xx

We've been sticking to other stuff mainly, I tend to get really tense when we try and do it which makes it really uncomfortable x

Set backs? Jaylene, DH hasn't even ventured to try anything since we got pregnant. He's terrified and looks at my body in a different way now.I'm carrying his baby so thinks of me as a baby carrier, and he says he doesnt think he could do anything as it makes him feel all weird. I understand, I mean I know he must be freaked out a little. Gives me loads of time for bedtime reading though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->