our baby slept through the night...

mama_t

Reaction score
she is 6 weeks tomorrow and after her 10 o'clock feed, she slept right through till 7 am:happydance: lets see how this develops, her brother started sttn at 6 weeks as well! But then my guess is that it was just a lucky night:thumbup:

:wohoo: You are so lucky! 9 Months on and I can't think straight for lack of sleep.

my 8 week baby for the 2 day he has bottle at 11 ans slept till 7am!!! i could not belive it he is so so so so good!!! xxx

So lucky!!!

I think I need to start putting Paul to bed later we normally do 8pm and he sleeps til 8am with a wakeup around 5am. Maybe if I put him to bed at 10 then he'll sleep two hours later til 7??

2nd night in a row that she slept through now :)

she is 6 weeks tomorrow and after her 10 o'clock feed, she slept right through till 7 am:happydance: lets see how this develops, her brother started sttn at 6 weeks as well! But then my guess is that it was just a lucky night:thumbup:

Do u BF OR FF???

My DD is 5 days and has slept through the night (well the equivelent of my night, which is 5-7hrs) for the last two nights. Maybe this is too early??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->